- Find tickets to TBD at Dallas Stars (Home Game 4, If Necessary): Stanley Cup Finals on date to be announced at American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets to Dallas Stars at Anaheim Ducks on date to be announced at Honda Center in Anaheim, CA
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
Dallas Stars Details
The Stars were originally the North Stars, and they played in Minnesota from 1967 to 1993. The North Stars reached two Stanley Cup Finals, including one in 1991, just two years before they relocated. The North Stars actually had a losing record in 1991 and were underdogs in each round of the playoffs. With a roster that included future hall of famer Mike Modano, the North Stars got hot at the right time and beat the top teams in the West before they lost in the Stanley Cup Final to Mario Lemieux and the Pittsburgh Penguins.
In 1993, the Stars moved to Dallas, and dropped “North” from their name. The Stars made the playoffs in their first season in Texas, and, with a Star like Modano on the team, were able to attract fans in what wasn’t considered a “traditional” hockey market. By the 1998-99 season, the Stars were ready to compete for a championship. In addition to Modano, the Stars had assembled a roster that included Brett Hull, Joe Nieuwendyk, Ed Belfour, and Derian Hatcher. The Stars reached the Stanley Cup Final in 1999 and won the series against the Buffalo Sabres on a controversial overtime goal from Brett Hull. The Stars returned to the Stanley Cup Final the next year and attempted to defend their title, but they were defeated in 6 games by the New Jersey Devils.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dallas Stars Tickets
How much are Dallas Stars tickets?
Stars ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Stars tickets can be found for as low as $20.00, with an average price of $97.00.
How to get cheap Stars tickets?
If you’re looking for cheap Stars tickets, tickets can be found for as low as $20.00. Additionally, once you click on your preferred event date, use the “sort by price” button located in the top left hand corner of the event page to sort all available Stars tickets by cheapest tickets available.
Where do Dallas Stars play?
The Stars home games are played at American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX.
What teams are in the Dallas Stars division?
Do I need to print my Stars tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are no longer an option for NHL games. Dallas Stars are exclusively using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for Stars games?
Each NHL team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements and others have restrictions on height. The Stars policy states all children under 2 are free.
How to buy Dallas Stars tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Stars tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Stars tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Stars tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Stars tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Stars tickets.
Dallas Stars Top Matchups
Dallas Stars Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
June 23, 2017
Predicting the First 5 NHL Entry Draft Picks
With the 2017 NHL Entry Draft kicking off tonight in Chicago, another year of young, hungry prospects will hope to hear their names called and climb up the ranks of professional hockey. As it happens every year, NHL pundits spend month after month evaluating the next crop of potential draft picks, predicting who will get…
May 11, 2016
Dallas Stars Ticket Prices Heat Up
Game 7 of the Western Conference Finals takes place tonight at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX. Since we started tracking the secondary market in 2010, we have never seen a Dallas Stars home game with a higher average resale price than tonight's average of $199. Top 5 Most Expensive Dallas Stars Games Matchup…
April 17, 2014
NHL Playoffs - Ducks Veterans Hope to Fly One More Time
NHL Playoffs - Pacific Division Two of the last seven Stanley Cup titles have landed on the West Coast, with a third narrowly escaping the Pacific Division's grasp when the Bruins beat the Canucks in the thrilling seven-game series of 2011. While only three seeds from the revamped Pacific managed to qualify for the NHL…