- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Austin Peay Governors at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday September 1 at 3:30 pm at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
- Find tickets from 173 dollars to Georgia Bulldogs at South Carolina Gamecocks Football on Saturday September 8 at 3:30 pm at Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia, SC
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday September 15 at 6:15 pm at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
- Find tickets from 41 dollars to Georgia Bulldogs at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday September 22 at 12:00 pm at Faurot Field in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets from 157 dollars to Tennessee Volunteers at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday September 29 at 12:00 pm at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
- Find tickets from 80 dollars to Vanderbilt Commodores at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday October 6 at 12:00 pm at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
- Find tickets from 175 dollars to Georgia Bulldogs at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday October 13 at 12:00 pm at LSU Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- Find tickets from 157 dollars to Morgan State Bears at Florida Gators Football on Saturday October 27 at 3:30 pm at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets from 65 dollars to Georgia Bulldogs at Kentucky Wildcats on Saturday November 3 at 12:00 pm at Kroger Field in Lexington, KY
- Find tickets from 220 dollars to Auburn Tigers at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday November 10 at 12:00 pm at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to UMass Minutemen at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
- Find tickets from 96 dollars to Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday November 24 at 12:00 pm at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Georgia Bulldogs Football Details
Some people take trips to look at leaves in the fall. Looking at five-foot tall hedges on the field at the University of Georgia is kind of the same thing, right?
Georgia started playing football in 1892, and joined the Southeastern Conference in 1933. Its storied history includes national championships, Heisman Trophies and dozens of All-America selections.
Sanford Stadium holds more than 92,000 fans, making it one of the dozen largest facilities in the country. It opened in 1929, features those privet hedges surrounding the playing field, and is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful (and intimidating) college football settings you’ll find.
The stadium isn’t the only thing to see here on a fall Saturday. Google “best college town,” and you’re likely to find Athens high on any list. If you’re already out of college, a trip to Athens might encourage you to pursue another degree.
If you want to see the team up close, arrive early near the Tate Student Center for the Dawg Walk, where players walk through a throng including fans and the school band on the way to the stadium.
For tailgating, lots around the stadium are accessible with permits allocated via a points system. Parking in many other areas is close to shuttle service, so you’ll be fine getting to the game. Food options vary at Georgia tailgates, but pimento cheese might help you fit in.
The Bulldogs’ rivals include SEC foes Auburn and Florida – the latter of which the team meets in Jacksonville every season – and in-state adversary Georgia Tech. The Auburn battle is known as “The Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry.”
How to purchase Georgia Bulldogs tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Georgia Bulldogs tickets.
- Explore listings of Georgia Bulldogs matchups to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click on the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Georgia Bulldogs tickets to your email or mobile device.
Georgia Bulldogs schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Bulldogs Tickets page. The 2018 Dawgs regular season begins September 1st and ends November 24th.
How much do Georgia Bulldogs tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Georgia Bulldogs tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, Bulldogs tickets start at about $40, but could reach up to $216 for bigger games.
When do Georgia Bulldogs postseason tickets go on sale?
SEC Championship and bowl game tickets are on sale now! If the Georgia Bulldogs make the SEC Championship or a bowl game, purchase your tickets here on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Georgia Bulldogs postseason tickets!
When do the Georgia Bulldogs play the Auburn Tigers?
This 2018 season, the Georgia Bulldogs are scheduled to play the Auburn Tigers on November 10th at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA.
January 16, 2018
Last Week in Sports | 1/8/17 - 1/15/17
Restful long weekend? Not if you were on one of the eight NFL teams left in the playoffs. Crimson Tide Rolls Again In one of the most dramatic College Football National Championships in recent memory, Alabama produced a rabbit-from-a-hat comeback to beat the Georgia Bulldogs. At the half, with Alabama down 13 - 0, coach…
January 9, 2018
Four Best Moments of the 2018 CFP Championship Game
The College Football Playoff National Championship is over, bringing an end to another college football season and cementing the Alabama Crimson Tide as the premier program of the young millennium to date after beating the Georgia Bulldogs. The game itself was one for the books, heading to overtime as the two longtime SEC rivals refused…
January 2, 2018
Demand for CFP Championship Skyrockets After Georgia Bulldogs Win
After a thrilling Rose Bowl comeback victory by the Georgia Bulldogs, and a revenge-filled Sugar Bowl win for the Alabama Crimson Tide, we now have the matchup set for this year's 2018 College Football Playoff Championship in Atlanta on January 8. With both university campuses within a three-hour drive of Mercedes-Benz Stadium, demand for tickets…