- Find tickets to Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game: Oregon Ducks vs. Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday September 3 at time to be announced at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets to Samford Bulldogs at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday September 10 at time to be announced at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
- Find tickets to Georgia Bulldogs at South Carolina Gamecocks Football on Saturday September 17 at time to be announced at Williams Brice Stadium in Columbia, SC
- Find tickets to Kent State Golden Flashes at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday September 24 at time to be announced at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
- Find tickets to Georgia Bulldogs at Missouri Tigers Football on Saturday October 1 at time to be announced at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets to Auburn Tigers at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday October 8 at time to be announced at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
- Find tickets to Vanderbilt Commodores at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday October 15 at time to be announced at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
- Find tickets to Georgia Bulldogs vs. Florida Gators Football on Saturday October 29 at time to be announced at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets to Tennessee Volunteers at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday November 5 at time to be announced at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
- Find tickets to Georgia Bulldogs at Kentucky Wildcats Football on Saturday November 19 at time to be announced at Kroger Field in Lexington, KY
- Find tickets to Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday November 26 at time to be announced at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
About Georgia Bulldogs Football Tickets
Some people take trips to look at leaves in the fall. Looking at five-foot tall hedges on the field at the University of Georgia is kind of the same thing, right?
Georgia started playing football in 1892, and joined the Southeastern Conference in 1933. Its storied history includes national championships, Heisman Trophies and dozens of All-America selections.
Sanford Stadium holds more than 92,000 fans, making it one of the dozen largest facilities in the country. It opened in 1929, features those privet hedges surrounding the playing field, and is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful (and intimidating) college football settings you’ll find.
The stadium isn’t the only thing to see here on a fall Saturday. Google “best college town,” and you’re likely to find Athens high on any list. If you’re already out of college, a trip to Athens might encourage you to pursue another degree.
If you want to see the team up close, arrive early near the Tate Student Center for the Dawg Walk, where players walk through a throng including fans and the school band on the way to the stadium.
For tailgating, lots around the stadium are accessible with permits allocated via a points system. Parking in many other areas is close to shuttle service, so you’ll be fine getting to the game. Food options vary at Georgia tailgates, but pimento cheese might help you fit in.
The Bulldogs’ rivals include SEC foes Auburn and Florida – the latter of which the team meets in Jacksonville every season – and in-state adversary Georgia Tech. The Auburn battle is known as “The Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry.”
Georgia Bulldogs Football Schedule
The Georgia Bulldogs Football schedule is typically released in the winter. See above for a list of upcoming Georgia Bulldogs Football games, click 'favorite' at the top of the page for Georgia Bulldogs Football updates and if selected on College Football Playoff Selection Day see Georgia Bulldogs Football participate in a bowl game.
Frequently Asked Questions About Georgia Bulldogs Football Tickets and Games
How much are Georgia Bulldogs Football tickets?
Georgia Bulldogs Football tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Georgia Bulldogs Football tickets can be found for as low as $59.00, with an average price of $157.00.
Where do the Georgia Bulldogs Football team play?
The children 2+ need a ticket home games are played at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA.
When do Georgia Bulldogs Football tickets go on sale?
Georgia Bulldogs Football ticket information for the next season is released towards the end of the current season.
Does my child need a ticket for Georgia Bulldogs Football games?
Each NCAA Football team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements, others have restrictions on height, and some stadiums require that all children entering the stadium have a valid ticket. The Georgia Bulldogs Football ticket policy states children 2+ need a ticket.
How to Sell Georgia Bulldogs Football tickets?
You can resell your Georgia Bulldogs Football tickets on SeatGeek. Just upload your tickets, add a price and get paid. Sell Georgia Bulldogs Football tickets.
How to buy Georgia Bulldogs Football tickets.
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Georgia Bulldogs Football tickets.
What Conference is Georgia Bulldogs Football a part of?
Georgia Bulldogs Football is part of the SEC which includes these teams:
Georgia Bulldogs Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
January 16, 2018
Last Week in Sports | 1/8/17 - 1/15/17
Restful long weekend? Not if you were on one of the eight NFL teams left in the playoffs. Crimson Tide Rolls Again In one of the most dramatic College Football National Championships in recent memory,...
January 9, 2018
Four Best Moments of the 2018 CFP Championship Game
The College Football Playoff National Championship is over, bringing an end to another college football season and cementing the Alabama Crimson Tide as the premier program of the young millennium to ...
January 2, 2018
Demand for CFP Championship Skyrockets After Georgia Bulldogs Win
After a thrilling Rose Bowl comeback victory by the Georgia Bulldogs, and a revenge-filled Sugar Bowl win for the Alabama Crimson Tide, we now have the matchup set for this year's 2018 College Footbal...