Bummer! Looks like there aren't any events
Check back another time
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Portland Trail Blazers Details
The Trail Blazers have played in Portland, Oregon since joining the NBA as a 1970 expansion team. Since joining the league, the Blazers have been one of the NBA’s top-performing teams and have qualified for the playoffs in 70% of their seasons. The Trail Blazers’ name comes from the practice of marking a path through a forested area (a “blaze” in this case, is an identifying mark, usually carved into a tree—not a fire). The Trail Blazers play at the Moda Center.
The Blazers won their only NBA Championship in 1977 when Hall of Fame center Bill Walton won Finals MVP and led the Trail Blazers to a six-game victory over the 76ers. The Trail Blazers’ championship run was also their first-ever playoff appearance, and their championship victory was a stunning upset over the top team in the Eastern Conference. The Blazers were Western Conference champions in 1990 and 1992, reaching the finals with star players like Drazen Petrovic and Clyde Drexler. The Blazers lost to the Pistons in 1990 and to Michael Jordan’s Bulls in 1992.
Last season, the Trail Blazers made the playoffs for the fourth consecutive year. They finished in the 8th seed in the West and lost to the eventual champion Golden State Warriors in the first round. The Blazers made a trade in February 2017 with the Denver Nuggets for center Jusuf Nurkic. Nurkic was a huge boost to the team last season: the Blazers went 2-7 in February but went 13-3 in March. On the other end of the Blazers’ starting lineup is point guard Damian Lillard. Lillard scored a career high 27 points per game last season. The Blazers traded up in the 2017 draft to get seven foot Zach Collins from the Sacramento Kings.
In a tough Western Conference, the Blazers will hope to make it five playoff seasons in a row in 2017-18.
How to purchase Portland Trail Blazers tickets
Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy Portland Trail Blazers tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Trail Blazers games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Trail Blazers playoff tickets go on sale?
NBA playoff tickets typically go on sale in April. To get alerts on Trail Blazers playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Portland Trail Blazers schedule
Browse the listings above to see all upcoming games, and visit the Trail Blazers Schedule page. The regular season starts October 18, 2017, and ends April 11, 2018.
How much do Trail Blazers tickets cost?
There are ticket options for every fan at every price point on SeatGeek. Trail Blazers tickets typically cost $12 and up. For more information about Trail Blazers ticket prices, visit the Blazers Ticket Prices page.
When do the Trail Blazers play the Thunder?
Trail Blazers-Thunder takes place on January 9 and March 25 in Oklahoma City and March 3 in Portland. See our Trail Blazers vs. Thunder matchup page for more information.
Portland Trail Blazers Top Matchups
The Portland Trail Blazers have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Trail Blazers vs. Nuggets Tickets
- Trail Blazers vs. Timberwolves Tickets
- Trail Blazers vs. Thunder Tickets
- Trail Blazers vs. Jazz Tickets
- Trail Blazers vs. Celtics Tickets
- Trail Blazers vs. Nets Tickets
- Trail Blazers vs. Knicks Tickets
- Trail Blazers vs. 76ers Tickets
- Trail Blazers vs. Raptors Tickets
- Trail Blazers vs. Warriors Tickets
- Trail Blazers vs. Clippers Tickets
- Trail Blazers vs. Lakers Tickets
- Trail Blazers vs. Suns Tickets
- Trail Blazers vs. Kings Tickets
March 19, 2018
Last Week in Sports (3/12 - 3/18)
Feel free to use your bracket for scratch paper. March Madness just upended everything we thought we knew about college hoops. Trail Blazing a Win Streak With their win over the LA Clippers last night, the Trail Blazers record their 13th win in a row, a streak which began with a win over the Golden…
January 8, 2018
Last Week In Sports | 1/1/18 - 1/7/18
Welcome to 2018! Here’s a recap of last week’s biggest stories. IT’s Hips Don’t Lie After a 7-month hiatus from the hardwood, Isaiah Thomas was back in uniform Tuesday and absolutely balling. Despite speculation that Thomas would not be the same after aggravating an injured hip in last year’s playoffs, IT proved he was as…
October 13, 2017
The Six Most Exciting NBA Teams to See for Under $50
Good seats for under $50 are usually synonymous with bad or boring play, but for these six NBA teams a great night of basketball comes on the cheap. #1. Denver Nuggets Two words: Nikola Jokic. From Sombor, Serbia, Jokic has quietly transformed into the best big man passer in the NBA. His no-look dumps, crosscourt…