- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Preseason: Pittsburgh Penguins at Buffalo Sabres on Tuesday September 18 at 7:00 pm at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, NY
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Preseason: Pittsburgh Penguins at Detroit Red Wings on Wednesday September 19 at 7:30 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Preseason: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday September 22 at 3:00 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Preseason: Buffalo Sabres at Pittsburgh Penguins on Wednesday September 26 at 7:00 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to Preseason: Pittsburgh Penguins at Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday September 28 at 7:00 pm at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 74 dollars to Washington Capitals at Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday October 4 at 7:00 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 68 dollars to Montreal Canadiens at Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday October 6 at 7:00 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 76 dollars to Vegas Golden Knights at Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday October 11 at 7:00 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 95 dollars to Pittsburgh Penguins at Montreal Canadiens on Saturday October 13 at 7:00 pm at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Vancouver Canucks at Pittsburgh Penguins on Tuesday October 16 at 7:00 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 133 dollars to Pittsburgh Penguins at Toronto Maple Leafs on Thursday October 18 at 7:00 pm at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 70 dollars to Pittsburgh Penguins at Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday October 23 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Canada
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Pittsburgh Penguins at Calgary Flames on Thursday October 25 at 7:00 pm at Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Canada
- Find tickets from 61 dollars to Pittsburgh Penguins at Vancouver Canucks on Saturday October 27 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to New York Islanders at Pittsburgh Penguins on Tuesday October 30 at 7:00 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Pittsburgh Penguins at New York Islanders on Thursday November 1 at 7:00 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 73 dollars to Toronto Maple Leafs at Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday November 3 at 7:00 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins on Monday November 5 at 7:00 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 52 dollars to Pittsburgh Penguins at Washington Capitals on Wednesday November 7 at 7:30 pm at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to Arizona Coyotes at Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday November 10 at 7:00 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 59 dollars to Pittsburgh Penguins at New Jersey Devils on Tuesday November 13 at 7:00 pm at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ
- Find tickets from 26 dollars to Tampa Bay Lightning at Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday November 15 at 7:00 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 36 dollars to Pittsburgh Penguins at Ottawa Senators on Saturday November 17 at 7:00 pm at Canadian Tire Centre in Kanata, Canada
- Find tickets from 32 dollars to Buffalo Sabres at Pittsburgh Penguins on Monday November 19 at 7:00 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 41 dollars to Dallas Stars at Pittsburgh Penguins on Wednesday November 21 at 7:00 pm at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Pittsburgh Penguins Details
The Penguins were one of six teams that joined the NHL when the league first expanded in 1967. The team made the playoffs a few times in the 1970s but struggled financially. Things started to change in Pittsburgh after the Penguins drafted Mario Lemieux with the first overall pick in the 1984 draft.
Even with Lemieux, who is widely regarded as one of the best to ever play the game, the Penguins failed to make the playoffs in Lemieux's first four seasons. By the 1990-91 season, the team began to build seriously around Lemieux. Players like Mark Recchi, Paul Coffey, Bryan Trottier, and Ron Francis played major roles during the season while Lemieux was limited to just 26 games. The 90-91 season was also the rookie year for Jaromir Jagr, who would go on to have one of the longest and most prolific careers in NHL history. A healthy Lemieux returned for the playoffs, and he was nearly unstoppable. “Super Mario” scored 44 points in just 23 games, and the Penguins won their first Stanley Cup.
In the following season, Lemieux led the NHL in points even though he only played in 64 games. The Penguins reached the Stanley Cup Final again in 1992 and swept the Chicago Blackhawks to win their second Stanley Cup.
Lemieux’s career was tragically limited by injuries and health problems, including a battle with cancer. He ultimately played in fewer than 1000 games, but his points per game totals still rivaled Wayne Gretzky’s. Eventually, Lemieux helped to save the Penguins from bankruptcy and became the team’s principal owner.
After the NHL lockout cancelled the 2004-05 season, the Penguins won the draft lottery and selected Sidney Crosby with the first overall pick. Crosby helped to quickly revitalize hockey in Pittsburgh. Joined by players like Evgeni Malkin and Marc Andre Fleury, Crosby led the Penguins to the Stanley Cup Final in 2008 and then to a championship in 2009.
Crosby and the Penguins continued to make the playoffs each year but failed to reach the Stanley Cup Final again for some time. This changed when the Penguins acquired Phil Kessel from Toronto, adding to an already deep set of forwards. The Penguins then won their second set of back to back Stanley Cups in 2016 and 2017.
How to purchase Pittsburgh Penguins tickets
SeatGeek is hands down the easiest way to find and buy Pittsburgh Penguins tickets all season long.
- Explore the above list of Penguins] games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- On the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
When do Penguins playoff tickets go on sale?
Should the Penguins make the playoffs, tickets will likely go on sale in April. If you'd like alerts on Penguins playoff tickets, sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Pittsburgh Penguins schedule
The Penguins open the 2018-19 season at home against the defending Stanley Cup champions. They face the Washington Capitals on October 4, 2018. The Penguins were defeated by the Capitals in the second round of the 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs.
On April 6, 2019, the Penguins will play their final game of the regular season at home against the New York Rangers.
How much do Penguins tickets cost?
The Penguins play at PPG Paints Arena, and the average resale price for a ticket to see a Penguins game there is $111.
When do the Penguins play the Flyers?
The NHL’s two Pennsylvania teams have one of the league’s most heated rivalries. They play each other four times during the 2018-19 season.
On February 11, 2019, the Flyers and Penguins will play outdoors at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia for the second game in their Stadium Series. The first game was held at Heinz Field in 2017—the Penguins won 4-2.
The two teams will play one more game in Philadelphia—indoors this time—on February 23.
Pittsburgh Penguins Top Matchups
The Pittsburgh Penguins have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Penguins vs. Hurricanes Tickets
- Penguins vs. Blue Jackets Tickets
- Penguins vs. Devils Tickets
- Penguins vs. Islanders Tickets
- Penguins vs. Rangers Tickets
- Penguins vs. Flyers Tickets
- Penguins vs. Capitals Tickets
- Penguins vs. Bruins Tickets
- Penguins vs. Sabres Tickets
- Penguins vs. Red Wings Tickets
- Penguins vs. Panthers Tickets
- Penguins vs. Canadiens Tickets
- Penguins vs. Senators Tickets
- Penguins vs. Lightning Tickets
- Penguins vs. Maple Leafs Tickets
March 7, 2018
Stanley Cup Playoffs 2018: Preview & Predictions
It’s hard to believe, but the NHL season is just a couple weeks away from wrapping up. It’s been a wild year filled with unexpected successes and devastating failures. A brand-new expansion team will make the playoffs while a Midwestern dynasty will not. We’ll get into everything you need to know, and we’ll do it…
December 13, 2017
How the Pittsburgh Penguins Can Win a Third Straight Stanley Cup
From 1956-1960, the Montreal Canadiens won five straight Stanley Cup championships. The Toronto Maple Leafs won three straight from 1962-64. The Canadiens won four straight from ’76-79 and were immediately followed up by four straight from the 1980-84 New York Islanders. Since then, no team has hoisted Lord Stanley’s Cup more than two years in…
June 12, 2017
Led by Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins Repeat as Stanley Cup Champs
During the first week of April, before the playoffs even began, the Pittsburgh Penguins announced that star defenseman Kris Letang would miss the entire postseason due to a herniated disk. After the announcement, many pundits assumed that the chances of a repeat Stanley Cup win were out of the question. Clearly, the Penguins and captain…