- Find tickets from 17 dollars to UNLV Rebels at USC Trojans Football on Saturday September 1 at 1:00 pm at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 85 dollars to USC Trojans at Stanford Cardinal Football on Saturday September 8 at 5:30 pm at Stanford Stadium in Stanford, CA
- Find tickets from 137 dollars to USC Trojans at Texas Longhorns Football on Saturday September 15 at 7:00 pm at Darrell K Royal Texas Memorial Stadium in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Washington State Cougars at USC Trojans Football on Friday September 21 at 7:30 pm at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to USC Trojans at Arizona Wildcats Football on Saturday September 29 at 12:00 pm at Arizona Stadium in Tucson, AZ
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Colorado Buffaloes at USC Trojans Football on Saturday October 13 at 12:00 pm at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 91 dollars to USC Trojans at Utah Utes Football on Saturday October 20 at 12:00 pm at Rice Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Arizona State Sun Devils at USC Trojans Football on Saturday October 27 at 12:00 pm at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to USC Trojans at Oregon State Beavers Football on Saturday November 3 at 12:00 pm at Reser Stadium in Corvallis, OR
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to California Golden Bears at USC Trojans Football on Saturday November 10 at 12:00 pm at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 102 dollars to USC Trojans at UCLA Bruins Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA
- Find tickets from 81 dollars to Notre Dame Fighting Irish at USC Trojans Football on Saturday November 24 at 12:00 pm at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, CA
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
USC Trojans Football Details
Seven Heisman Trophy winners. Dozens of conference titles. Eleven national championships. When it comes to college football success, it doesn’t get much better than the University of Southern California.
Excellence abounds for the Men of Troy. They’ve had 80 first-round NFL picks, a similar number of All-America selections, and more than 500 players move on to the NFL. If you attend a USC home game, history suggests there’s a good chance of seeing an all-time great player or two.
USC started playing football in 1888, and became a founding member of the Athletic Association of Western Universities (which later grew into what we now know as the Pac-12) in 1959. Over the past 130-plus years, the Trojans’ legendary coaches have included Howard Jones, John McKay, John Robinson and Pete Carroll.
The Trojans’ home field is as legendary as their program. The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum was built in 1923 – when USC first started playing there – and hosted both Opening and Closing Ceremonies for the 1932 and 1984 Olympic Games. The Olympic cauldron is lit for USC home games.
With the Coliseum across the street from the USC campus, there aren’t any travel issues for students. Parking close to the stadium can be congested, so campus parking might be a better bet. Wherever you park, trek to Heritage Hall an hour before gametime to watch the Trojan Marching Band get the crowd riled up prior to its walk to the Coliseum through Trousdale Parkway.
If you can make it to Los Angeles for the annual rivalry game between USC and UCLA, we highly recommend it. The week leading up to the game is known as “Conquest” on the USC campus.
How to purchase USC Trojans tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy USC Trojans tickets.
- Explore listings of USC Trojans matchups to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click on the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver USC Trojans tickets to your email or mobile device.
USC Trojans schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Trojans Tickets page. The 2018 Trojans regular season begins September 1st and ends November 24th.
How much do USC Trojans tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Trojans ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Trojans tickets typically start at about $20, but could reach up to $133 for bigger games.
When do USC Trojans postseason tickets go on sale?
Pac-12 Championship and bowl game tickets are on sale now! If the USC Trojans make the Pac-12 Championship or a bowl game, purchase your tickets here on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about USC Trojans postseason tickets!
When do the USC Trojans play the UCLA Bruins?
This 2018 season, the USC Trojans are scheduled to play the UCLA Bruins on November 17th at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA.