- Find tickets from 115 dollars to UFC 245: Usman vs Covington on Saturday December 14 at 3:00 pm at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 36 dollars to UFC 245 Watch Party on Saturday December 14 at 5:00 pm at Hard Rock Live in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 1655 dollars to UFC 246: Conor McGregor vs. Donald Cerrone on Saturday January 18 2020 at time to be announced at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 103 dollars to UFC Fight Night on Saturday January 25 2020 at 5:00 pm at PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC
- Find tickets from 243 dollars to UFC 247: Jones vs Reyes on Saturday February 8 2020 at 5:00 pm at Toyota Center in Houston, TX
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) has become the most successful mixed martial arts organization after the discipline surged in popularity in the 1990s. With a combination of dynamic fighters and great marketing, UFC quickly built up enough buzz to become the go-to combat sport organization in North America.
The very first event, UFC 1, took place in Denver, Colorado in November 1993. The idea was the brainchild of Art Davie who had proposed an eight-man single-elimination tournament to discover the best fighter in the world. At a time when fighters were trained heavily in one discipline and cross training was rare if not non-existent, the event appealed to sports fans by asking questions like: “Can a wrestler beat a boxer?”
The very first event was won by Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt Royce Gracie who had a submission-based style that his heavy-striking opponents had no answer to. Originally intended as a one-off event – or at most the first of a number of specials – UFC 1 instead created its own sport in a niche that was untapped to that point. As UFC evolved, the fights became more tightly regulated with additional rules, and eventually weight classes were established to further legitimize the promotion’s sense of equality among fighters.
The mid-2000s saw a huge growth in popularity as UFC hit the mainstream news and sports media. The top-selling UFC pay per views can do staggering numbers, with UFC 202 in August 2016 surging to over 1.6 million buys on the back of a main event featuring Nate Diaz vs. Connor McGregor. McGregor is one of the company’s biggest success stories to date, with his cross-over potential spiking the popularity of UFC whenever he is featured.
Frequently Asked Questions About UFC Tickets and Event Information
How much are UFC tickets?
UFC ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, UFC tickets can be found for as low as $119.00, with an average price of $154.00.
How long is a UFC fight?
A standard UFC fight consists of 3 rounds which are 5 minutes each. Total fight time is about 15 minutes.
What are the different UFC weight classes?
There are fourteen different UFC weight classes including:
How to Buy UFC Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy UFC Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of UFC Tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available UFC Tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy UFC Tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your UFC Tickets.
To view all upcoming UFC fights, browse the event listings above. For a complete list of fighting events, check out our Fighting tickets page.
UFC Top Matchups
March 8, 2018
UFC 223: Fighter Preview & Predictions
UFC 223 is coming to Brooklyn's Barclays Center on April 7, with Tony Ferguson and Khabib Nurmagomedov battling it out in the headline fight. That’s not the only championship on the line though, as women’s strawweight champ Rose Namajunas will be taking on Joanna Jedrzejczyk. There will be a handful of undercards as well, so…
August 3, 2017
Will Jon Jones Fight Brock Lesnar?
Jon “Bones” Jones is once again the UFC Light Heavyweight Champion after a stunning third round knockout of former champion Daniel Cormier. How did he celebrate? By shocking the mixed martial arts world by calling out Brock Lesnar. The bizarreness of the move already has some calling it the next Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor.…
July 3, 2014
UFC 175 Prices Back up After Disappointing UFC 174 Numbers
The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) has morphed during its 175-event history into the kind of spectacle that many modern sports fans crave. With a multitude of fighting styles and big personalities, the athletic prowess on display on the UFC's biggest cards each year is surpassed only by the trash talk and unbridled ambition doled out…