- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Columbus Crew SC at FC Cincinnati on Sunday August 25 at 6:00 pm at Nippert Stadium in Cincinnati, OH
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to FC Cincinnati at FC Dallas on Saturday August 31 at 7:00 pm at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, TX
- Find tickets from 11 dollars to Toronto FC at FC Cincinnati on Saturday September 7 at 7:30 pm at Nippert Stadium in Cincinnati, OH
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to FC Cincinnati at Montreal Impact on Saturday September 14 at 7:30 pm at Saputo Stadium in Montreal, Canada
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Atlanta United FC at FC Cincinnati on Wednesday September 18 at 7:30 pm at Nippert Stadium in Cincinnati, OH
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Chicago Fire at FC Cincinnati on Saturday September 21 at 7:30 pm at Nippert Stadium in Cincinnati, OH
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Orlando City SC at FC Cincinnati on Sunday September 29 at 5:00 pm at Nippert Stadium in Cincinnati, OH
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to FC Cincinnati at D.C. United on Sunday October 6 at 4:00 pm at Audi Field in Washington, DC
The fans have spoken
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
FC Cincinnati Details
FC Cincinnati was named an expansion franchise by Major League Soccer in May 2018. Club owner Carl Lindner III pursued a move from the United Soccer League to MLS starting in 2016. The club was selected from a list of 10 potential expansion locations for four new spots in the league.
Cincinnati’s MLS club has roots in a USL club that existed from 2016 to 2018. FC Cincinnati broke attendance records several times during its USL years including 31,478 in attendance for a September 2018 match against Indy Eleven. The club reached the USL playoffs in all three seasons but did not advance past the conference finals. Cincinnati’s best season was the 2018 regular season when the club won the regular season championship. Koch was named the USL Coach of the Year and Emmanuel Ledesma was named USL MVP in 2018.
The USL club’s run in the 2017 U.S. Open Cup brought national attention to the potential expansion club. FC Cincinnati dispensed with AFC Cleveland and Louisville City FC before meeting MLS competition. The team defeated in-state rival Columbus Crew SC 1-0 and bested a surging Chicago Fire team in penalties. Cincinnati defeated North American Soccer League side Miami FC 1-0 to reach the semifinals. Corben Bone and Austin Berry gave Cincinnati a 2-0 lead against New York Red Bulls before the MLS side scored three late goals. The club drew more than 30,000 fans each for games against Columbus, Chicago, and New York.
MLS veterans Fanendo Adi and Fatai Alashe were added during the club’s final USL season in anticipation of the 2019 MLS season. The club used the 2018 expansion draft to add forward Darren Mattocks from D.C. United, midfielder Roland Lamah from FC Dallas, midfielder Eric Alexander from Houston Dynamo, and defender Hassan Ndam from New York Red Bulls. FC Cincinnati also made waves by acquiring all five of Philadelphia’s MLS Draft picks, bringing their pick total to 10. The club picked UCLA midfielder Frankie Amaya as the first overall pick in the 2019 MLS Draft.
FC Cincinnati schedule
FC Cincinnati’s inaugural season in MLS starts with an away match against Seattle Sounders FC on March 2, 2019. The club’s first home match takes place on March 17, 2019, against the Portland Timbers. FC Cincinnati concludes its MLS regular season with an away match against D.C. United on October 6, 2019.
How much do FC Cincinnati tickets cost?
The average resale price for an FC Cincinnati ticket is $50.
When does FC Cincinnati play Columbus Crew SC?
FC Cincinnati and Columbus Crew SC are natural rivals due to their proximity. The teams start their MLS rivalry on August 10, 2019, at Columbus. FC Cincinnati hosts the second rivalry match on August 25, 2019.
FC Cincinnati Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|