- Find tickets from 121 dollars to Panorama Music Festival (Friday Pass) with The Weeknd, Migos, Father John Misty, and more on Friday July 27 at time to be announced at Randalls Island in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 362 dollars to Panorama Music Festival (Weekend Pass) with The Weeknd, Janet Jackson, The Killers, and more on Friday July 27 at 12:57 pm at Randalls Island in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 389 dollars to Lollapalooza (4 Day Pass) with The Weeknd, Bruno Mars, Arctic Monkeys, and more on Thursday August 2 at time to be announced at Grant Park in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 139 dollars to Lollapalooza (Thursday Pass) with Arctic Monkeys, Travis Scott, Khalid, and more on Thursday August 2 at 11:00 am at Grant Park in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 171 dollars to Lollapalooza (Saturday Pass) with The Weeknd, Vampire Weekend, Logic, and more on Saturday August 4 at 11:00 am at Grant Park in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 426 dollars to Outside Lands Music Festival (3 Day Pass) with The Weeknd, Florence + The Machine, Janet Jackson, and more on Friday August 10 at time to be announced at Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, CA
- Find tickets from 298 dollars to Life Is Beautiful Festival (3 Day Pass) with The Weeknd, Arcade Fire, Florence + The Machine, and more on Friday September 21 at 12:00 pm at Downtown Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 196 dollars to Life Is Beautiful Festival (Friday Pass) with The Weeknd, Death Cab for Cutie, Justice, and more on Friday September 21 at 2:00 pm at Downtown Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 205 dollars to The Weeknd on Monday October 22 at 8:30 pm at Palacio De Los Deportes in Mexico City, Mexico
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
The Weeknd Details
Abel Makkonen Tesfaye goes by the name of The Weeknd, and the singer, songwriter and producer has made quite the name for himself over the years. The Weeknd has released three studio albums in his career: Kiss Land in 2013, Beauty Behind the Madness in 2015, and Starboy in 2016. It was, however, the mixtape House of Balloons that really put him on the map in 2011. Well, that and his work with Drake. The Weeknd has heavily influenced the OVO sound and played a big part in the making of Drake’s Take Care, which was released in 2011 and went multi-platinum. He was featured on two of those songs—“Crew Love” and “The Ride”—and got a writing credit on five of them as well. But to only talk about his work on Drake’s album wouldn’t be fair. The Weeknd’s career has been a smashing success, and Starboy featured a number of tracks that climbed the charts globally.
Some of The Weeknd’s biggest songs off of Starboy are “Starboy,” “I Feel It Coming” and “Party Monster.” “I Feel It Coming” was significant because it really showed Michael Jackson’s influence on Tesfaye. All of those songs were great, though, and so was the rest of the album. Some of The Weeknd’s hits before that release included jams like “The Hills,” “Can’t Feel My Face,” “Wicked Games” and “Tell Your Friends.” You can expect him to perform most of those in concert, where he really puts on a spectacular show.
January 2, 2018
Coachella 2018: Lineup, Tickets & Deets
The lineup for this year's Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival have been revealed. Slated for April 13-15 and April 20-22, headliners for the 2018 edition include Beyoncé (who is making good on her 2017 commitment to the festival), The Weeknd and Eminem. This will be the rapper's first time at the festival since his appearance…
June 13, 2017
The Weeknd Announces 'Legend of the Fall' Fall Dates
Hot on the heels of a successful first-half of 2017 tour, The Weeknd has just revealed his fall plans. Catch the R&B star on the road alongside Gucci Mane for the second half of the year, for the fall leg of his Legend of the Fall tour. The new round of shows kicks off on…
May 30, 2017
Bryson Tiller Announces 'Set it Off' Tour
R&B singer Bryson Tiller has announced a tour in support of his new album. Released last week, True to Self is Tiller's sophomore effort, serving as the follow-up to 2015's T R A P S O U L. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfgbzlEYhIM The Set it Off Tour will kick off on June 23 at the Staples Center in…