- Find tickets to 2021 Masters Weekly Badge on Monday April 5 2021 at time to be announced at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, GA
- Find tickets from 807 dollars to 2021 Masters Monday Practice Round on Monday April 5 2021 at 8:00 am at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, GA
- Find tickets from 805 dollars to 2021 Masters Tuesday Practice Round on Tuesday April 6 2021 at 8:00 am at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, GA
- Find tickets from 1341 dollars to 2021 Masters Wednesday Practice Round on Wednesday April 7 2021 at 8:00 am at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, GA
- Find tickets to 2021 Masters Thursday to Sunday Competition Badge on Thursday April 8 2021 at 7:55 am at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, GA
- Find tickets to 2021 Masters Thursday to Friday Competition Badge on Thursday April 8 2021 at 7:56 am at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, GA
- Find tickets from 1798 dollars to 2021 Masters Thursday Competition on Thursday April 8 2021 at 8:00 am at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, GA
- Find tickets from 1744 dollars to 2021 Masters Friday Competition on Friday April 9 2021 at 8:00 am at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, GA
- Find tickets to 2021 Masters Saturday to Sunday Competition Badge on Saturday April 10 2021 at 7:57 am at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, GA
- Find tickets from 1611 dollars to 2021 Masters Saturday Competition on Saturday April 10 2021 at 8:00 am at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, GA
- Find tickets from 1790 dollars to 2021 Masters Sunday Competition on Sunday April 11 2021 at 8:00 am at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, GA
The Masters Details
The Masters is a professional golf tournament that takes place every April at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia. This tournament has been the first major event on the PGA Tour calendar since its creation in 1934. The Masters differs from other major PGA tournaments in that its organizers invite golfers to compete rather than using an open qualifying format. The defining image of each Masters since 1949 is the presentation of a green jacket to the winning golfer by the previous year’s winner. The four-day tournament is preceded by The Par 3 Contest, an exhibition and interactive event that began in 1960.
Augusta National Golf Club was opened in 1933 as a private golf club. The Masters takes place on the club’s 18-hole course spanning 7,768 yards. The course’s longest holes are the par-5 Pink Dogwood (#2) and the Yellow Jasmine (#5) that each span 570 yards. The par-3 Golden Bell (#12) is the shortest hole at 155 yards. The back nine at Augusta is notable for Amen Corner, a stretch from the 11th to 13th holes that can be difficult to navigate. All three holes bump against Rae’s Creek and the creek can be cross by the Hogan and Nelson Bridges.
The event’s first iteration ended with a one-stroke victory by Horton Smith. Jack Nicklaus, one of the greatest golfers of all time, won an incredible six Masters tournaments, including three wins over four years from 1963 to 1966. The biggest win during this period was Tiger Woods’ 12-stroke victory in 1997. Woods was also the youngest Masters winner at 21 years old and the first African American to win the tournament. The first winner to lead from the first round to the final round was Craig Wood in 1941.
The Masters have produced many more exciting moments over the years of its existence. A 1942 playoff between legendary golfers Byron Nelson and Ben Hogan resulted in Nelson’s one-stroke victory from a five-stroke deficit. Nicklaus became the oldest Masters winner at age 46 when he bested a strong field during the 1986 tournament. Phil Mickelson broke the seal on his PGA majors run by winning the 2004 Masters after eight majors in which he finished just short of victory.
Visitors to Augusta National Golf Club are treated to a unique fan experience during The Masters. The concession stands throughout the course provide inexpensive food and beverage option. The club prohibits mobile phone and camera usage during The Masters, providing pay phones for outside calls. Despite the club’s bucolic setting, birds, squirrels, and other animals steer clear of The Masters due in part to an exterior fence. Patrons of the event also need to observe event-specific rules that forbid running and place a restriction on folding chairs with arms.
Frequently Asked Questions About Master’s Golf Tickets & Tournament
How much are Master’s Golf tickets?
Master’s Golf ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Master’s Golf tickets can be found for as low as $2,000, with an average price of $3,000.
When is the Master’s Golf Tournament played?
The Master’s Golf Tournament is April 6-12, 2020, played at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, GA.
Who won the Master’s Golf Tournament?
Some notable Master’s Golf Tournament winners include Jack Nicklaus, who holds the records for most wins, which is six. Tiger Woods has won five, Arnold Palmer won four, Jimmy Demaret, Sam Snead, Gary Player, Nick Faldo, and Phil Mickelson have won three.
How to buy Master’s Golf tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Master’s Golf tickets and other PGA Tour tickets .
- Browse the above listings of Master’s Golf tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Master’s Golf tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Master’s Golf tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Master’s Golf tickets.
March 26, 2019
How to Get Masters Golf Tournament Tickets
Use code MASTERS20 at checkout to save $20 off your purchase! On the first full week of April each year, one of the best traditions in all of sports takes place – the Masters Golf Tournament in Augusta, GA. Established way back in 1938, the Masters has long been considered as the most prestigious and…