The Masters News: Regular Season and Preseason Updates
About The Masters
- Official Name: The Masters Tournament
- Also known as: The Masters, The US Masters and Masters
- Course: Augusta National - hole by hole video tour
- Schedule: 4/6/2015 (Monday) - 4/12/2015 (Tuesday) View on official site
- Gates open: 8:00 EDT (note on Thursday, the separately running "Par 3 Competition" starts at 12:00 EDT and is included in tickets for that day and encompassing badges)
- Gates close: 30 minutes after play begins, so arrive on time
- Lottery: Entering to win tickets
- Tournament type: Golf (stroke play)
Official Ticket and Lottery Info
'Practice Rounds Tickets' and a "very limited" number of 'Daily Tournament Tickets' (single-day grounds passes for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and, of course, Sunday at The Masters) are available this year. Practice Rounds and Daily Tournament tickets are sold in advance, by random selection, only after receipt of an online application. Only one application per household (i.e., one per family). Only apply from your permanent residential address. Do not apply from a student / temporary address, second home or business address. Duplicate applications or applications which are subsequently determined to have false or misleading information will not be given consideration or may have any offer of tickets withdrawn. All applicants must be 21 years of age or older. No applications will be accepted through the mail. Applicants may apply for any and all days, however, are eligible to win only one day.
Practice Round Tickets
Practice Rounds tickets are daily grounds passes valid for one of the three Practice Round days (Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday). Practice Rounds tickets for Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday cost $65 each.The application deadline for Practice Rounds tickets for the 2015 Masters® Tournament is June 30, 2014. All applicants will be notified in mid-July via email when the random selection process is completed.
Daily tournament tickets
Daily Tournament tickets are daily grounds passes valid for one of the four Tournament days (Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday). Daily Tournament tickets cost $100 each.The application deadline for Daily Tournament tickets for the 2015 Masters® Tournament is June 1, 2014. All applicants will be notified in mid-June via email when the random selection process is completed.Series Badge patrons (those individuals currently on our patrons list receiving badges each year), employees, and other related ANGC parties are not eligible to apply for Daily Tournament tickets. They may however apply for Practice Rounds tickets.No additional tickets/badges will be sold at the Masters Tournament gates. Persons of all ages must have a ticket to gain entry to the grounds.Applications for Practice Rounds and Daily Tournament tickets are only good for the next upcoming Tournament. If you would like to be considered for credentials in future years, you will need to re-apply.
- Learn more at the official tournament site, masters.com
- The Masters Box Office at (706) 667-6700.