- Find tickets from 33 dollars to Utah Jazz at Chicago Bulls on Saturday March 23 at 7:00 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 57 dollars to Chicago Bulls at Toronto Raptors on Tuesday March 26 at 7:30 pm at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Portland Trail Blazers at Chicago Bulls on Wednesday March 27 at 7:00 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 29 dollars to Toronto Raptors at Chicago Bulls on Saturday March 30 at 7:00 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 57 dollars to Chicago Bulls at New York Knicks on Monday April 1 at 7:30 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Chicago Bulls at Washington Wizards on Wednesday April 3 at 7:00 pm at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Philadelphia 76ers at Chicago Bulls on Saturday April 6 at 7:00 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls on Tuesday April 9 at 7:00 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Chicago Bulls at Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday April 10 at 8:00 pm at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
The fans have spoken
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
Chicago Bulls Details
Known for being the place where one of the best players in NBA history showcased his talent to the world, the Chicago Bulls have had plenty of success since being established in 1966. In a city that loves its sports teams, the Bulls being successful always carries a significant buzz in Chicago, a feeling they have experienced on many occasions due to their frequent periods of dominance.
Of course, no discussion of the Chicago Bulls is complete without mentioning Michael Jordan. Jordan rose above the hard-nosed defenses of his era to score seemingly at will, with an ability to get to the basket, shoot from long range, and score with his back to the basket. That offensive versatility has led many to call him the greatest player of all time.
Scottie Pippen was Jordan's right-hand man on the hyper-successful Bulls teams of the 1990s, even leading the team to the Eastern Conference Finals when Jordan retired. Pippen was a hard-nosed defender who consistently neutralized some of the best players in the world on the perimeter. He wasn't a bad scorer either, but his contributions on both ends of the floor were immense.
Coaching the Bulls of the 1990s was Phil Jackson, one of the greatest to ever lead a team from the bench. He won 11 titles in his coaching career, the majority of which came from those great Bulls teams.
Suffice it to say, the 1990s were the most successful period of time in Bulls history. The team won six NBA championships, including two different instances of winning three straight rings. Had Jordan not taken a brief hiatus from the sport, they may have won even more.
In terms of rivalries, it doesn't get any better than the revolving door of rivals the Bulls faced in the 1990s. The New York Knicks, Cleveland Cavaliers, Miami Heat, and Utah Jazz all had passionate rivalries with the Bulls, with the Bulls regularly coming out on top.
How to Purchase Chicago Bulls Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Chicago Bulls tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Bulls games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Chicago Bulls tickets.
When do Bulls Playoff Tickets go on Sale?
If the Bulls make the postseason, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in April. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Bulls playoff tickets!
Chicago Bulls Schedule
Chicago Bulls fans can watch their favorite team during the regular season from the month of October into April. Once the regular season concludes, the Bulls can advance to the playoffs if their record is good enough to be in the top eight in the Eastern Conference, with the playoffs running from April through June. For specific game dates and times, the NBA schedule is typically released in the month of August.
How Much do Bulls Tickets Cost?
Chicago Bulls tickets cost $105 on average, as the city's passionate sports fans look to support another successful era of Bulls basketball. Prices can vary depending on the proximity of each seat to the court, with seats closer to the action being more expensive than those in upper levels.
When Do The Bulls Play The Knicks?
The Bulls and Knicks reignite their rivalry multiple times per season, as the two Eastern Conference foes are scheduled against one another more frequently than they are scheduled against Western Conference opponents. Given the history between these two teams, fans on each side are typically fired up about these games.
Chicago Bulls Top Matchups
The Chicago Bulls have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Bulls vs. Cavaliers Tickets
- Bulls vs. Pistons Tickets
- Bulls vs. Pacers Tickets
- Bulls vs. Bucks Tickets
- Bulls vs. Warriors Tickets
- Bulls vs. Clippers Tickets
- Bulls vs. Lakers Tickets
- Bulls vs. Suns Tickets
- Bulls vs. Kings Tickets
- Bulls vs. Hawks Tickets
- Bulls vs. Hornets Tickets
- Bulls vs. Heat Tickets
- Bulls vs. Magic Tickets
- Bulls vs. Wizards Tickets
June 19, 2017
7 NBA Final Upsets We Should Have Seen Coming
On June 12, NBA fans watched the Golden State Warriors put the Cleveland Cavaliers season to rest. Game 4 wrapped up a one-sided NBA Finals series, one where many sports fans still couldn’t believe that a Lebron James-led Cavs performed so poorly. Some might even consider it an upset, despite the fact that it was…
April 25, 2014
With Wizards Up 2-0, Demand for Game 3 Tickets Continues to Rise
The Washington Wizards have been a punchline for years. But the potential of talents like John Wall and Bradley Beal has finally been realized, ending a streak of five seasons of basketball in the capitol without an appearance in the NBA Playoffs thanks to a second place finish in the Southeast Division this year. Their…
September 30, 2013
2013 NBA Season Preview - Eastern Conference
NBA Eastern Conference Divisions 2013-14 NBA Schedule Best NBA Eastern Conference Teams 2013 NBA Highlights 2013-14 NBA Tickets The NBA preseason is underway, providing fans their first glimpses at the newest version of their favorite professional basketball teams. The 2013-14 NBA Season for the Eastern Conference will be about one thing: who can finally unseat…