ProductAndroid Engineer Data Engineer Data Scientist Director, IT Services Management Engineering Manager · Backend Teams Internal IT Audit Manager iOS Engineer ITSM Engineer Logical Access Manager Product Designer · Remote Product Manager Senior Android Engineer Senior Finance Systems Engineer Senior Frontend Engineer Senior iOS Engineer Senior Manager, Information Security Software Engineer Software Engineer · SG Open UX Researcher
SG EnterpriseAssociate Project Manager Client Database Engineer Client Support Specialist Client Support Specialist · Portland, OR Data Migration Consultant · London Distribution Partnerships Lead · London Head of Sales Operations Helpdesk & Implementation Analyst · London Implementation Specialist Manager of Client Success Partnerships Associate Product Manager · Primary Ticketing Product Support Analyst · Portland, OR Product Support Specialist · Amsterdam Senior Director of Global Support Strategic Partner Manager
OtherGrowth Marketing Intern Influencer Marketing Intern Internal Communications Specialist Retention Marketing Intern Sponsorship Marketing Intern Strategic Partnership Intern
Customer ExperienceEvent Expert Event Expert · Bilingual Spanish/English Event Expert · Bilingual Spanish/English · Portland, OR Event Expert · Portland, OR
AnalyticsData Analyst Director of Marketing Analytics Head of Analytics
MarketingAudio Marketing Coordinator Growth Marketing Director, Paid Search Marketing Manager, Sponsorship Marketing
FinancePayment Operations Analyst VP, Inventory
PeopleDirector, Compensation and Benefits
Payment Operations Analyst
The SeatGeek Payment Operations team handles the incoming and outgoing flow of money for our consumer platform and for our SeatGeek Enterprise clients. Payments are a strategic and important part of our consumer product and we are building an industry-leading enterprise merchant payment platform.
As a Payment Operations Analyst at SeatGeek, you’ll work with the Payment Operations Program Manager and be a key part of our daily payment operations and the development of our merchant payment platform.
What You'll Be Doing
- Assisting and driving progress in the buildout of our merchant payment platform
- Acting as an escalation point for Client Services and partner teams for payments issues
- Building, tracking, and operating against detailed project plans on behalf of clients and internal product initiatives
- Becoming an initial support and training resource both internally and externally
- Demonstrating and proving out our payments strategy, helping us grow both domestically and internationally in a sustainable, profitable way
- Engaging with clients onsite for the installation and maintenance of their payment integrations including physical point of sale
- Working with third party partners, bringing new vendors on and maintaining existing vendor relationships and integrations
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years experience in the payments industry. Strong plus if your experience is in SaaS or technology
- A strong communicator who can articulate operational issues to internal stakeholders, Enterprise clients, and external vendors verbally and in writing
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- Flexible and calm under pressure. You have excellent relational skills for onsite visits, client onboarding and business reporting meetings even with tight constraints and deadlines.
- A project manager with the ability to operate against detailed initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings.