- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Akron Zips at Nebraska Cornhuskers Football on Saturday September 1 at 7:00 pm at Memorial Stadium Nebraska in Lincoln, NE
- Find tickets from 119 dollars to Colorado Buffaloes at Nebraska Cornhuskers Football on Saturday September 8 at 2:30 pm at Memorial Stadium Nebraska in Lincoln, NE
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Troy Trojans at Nebraska Cornhuskers Football on Saturday September 15 at 11:00 am at Memorial Stadium Nebraska in Lincoln, NE
- Find tickets from 87 dollars to Nebraska Cornhuskers at Michigan Wolverines Football on Saturday September 22 at 12:00 pm at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, MI
- Find tickets from 47 dollars to Purdue Boilermakers at Nebraska Cornhuskers Football on Saturday September 29 at 12:00 pm at Memorial Stadium Nebraska in Lincoln, NE
- Find tickets from 108 dollars to Nebraska Cornhuskers at Wisconsin Badgers Football on Saturday October 6 at 12:00 pm at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, WI
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Nebraska Cornhuskers at Northwestern Wildcats Football on Saturday October 13 at 11:00 am at Ryan Field in Evanston, IL
- Find tickets from 45 dollars to Minnesota Golden Gophers at Nebraska Cornhuskers Football on Saturday October 20 at 12:00 pm at Memorial Stadium Nebraska in Lincoln, NE
- Find tickets from 163 dollars to Nebraska Cornhuskers at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday November 3 at 12:00 pm at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Illinois Fighting Illini at Nebraska Cornhuskers Football on Saturday November 10 at 12:00 pm at Memorial Stadium Nebraska in Lincoln, NE
- Find tickets from 61 dollars to Michigan State Spartans at Nebraska Cornhuskers Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Memorial Stadium Nebraska in Lincoln, NE
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to Nebraska Cornhuskers at Iowa Hawkeyes Football on Friday November 23 at 11:00 am at Kinnick Stadium in Iowa City, IA
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Nebraska Cornhuskers Football Details
Mike Riley has done a good job since arriving at Nebraska, as he went just 6-7 in 2015 but responded with a 9-4 season in 2016. He is a very successful head coach, as evidenced by his impressive runs in the CFL, NFL, and with Oregon State. The Cornhuskers certainly needed a coach like him, as this program wants to get back to its championship contending status. Nebraska has won five national championships in program history (1970, 1971, 1994, 1995, 1997) and the program is ready to get to the College Football Playoff. Memorial Stadium in Lincoln is one of the most historic stadiums in all of college football, so it’s only right that this team gets back to prominence.
Thanks in large part to Tommy Armstrong Jr., Nebraska had some solid quarterback play over the past few seasons. That is no different in 2017, as Tanner Lee is their man under center. Lee transferred from Tulane, where he was once considered a legitimate NFL prospect. The talent around him was not very good with the Green Wave, so it’s possible that he is playing his way back into NFL consideration with a big-time program like Nebraska. He certainly has some good help behind him, as running backs Devine Ozigbo and Tre Bryant are both capable of eating up yards for the Cornhuskers. Defensively, this Nebraska team is always solid. One guy to keep an eye on is safety Kieron Williams (69 tackles, 5 interceptions), who went from a backup to star last year. He is only improving as he gets more meaningful reps, and he will continue terrorizing opponents this season.
September 19, 2014
Huskers & Hurricanes Stirring Up Ticket Demand
Before they kick off their Big Ten conference schedule, the Nebraska Cornhuskers welcome an old rival to town. During a 12-year span in the 1980s and 90s, the Miami Hurricanes defeated the Huskers in three of four Orange Bowl matchups which, even before the BCS existed, often represented a major part of the national championship…