As the VP of Sales Operations, you’ll establish the infrastructure that empowers a global sales force to bring this software to rightsholders around the world.
What you'll do
You will be working closely with our CFO and international leads to establish processes that accelerate sales and provide transparency. Specifically, you will own:
- B2B sales and revenue forecasting.
- Strategic projects to improve processes and drive sales accountability.
- Quarterly business review (QBR) process.
- Optimizing our sales tools and further developing their adoption and usage.
- Quote to cash project management.
- Deal modeling. Ticketing deals can be a tad complicated as rightsholders trade upfront guarantees for ticketing fees. We want to orient the sales team around getting the highest value.
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years of experience in sales operations, business operations, financial operations, or some combo of all three.
- Salesforce expertise. Strong know-how and best practices. Ideally, capable of managing a salesforce developer or contractor.
- Execution. Operationally, you make good judgements and quick decisions.
- Excellent communication skills. You can clearly and effectively collaborate across teams and enjoy working with others.
- Scrappy, entrepreneurial. You are willing to roll up your sleeves and build something from the ground up.
- Competitive base salary & equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A laid-back, awesome workplace with an endless supply of snacks/coffee/beer, frequent team lunches, and team events
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Citibike & Spotify membership