- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Syracuse Orange at Clemson Tigers Football on Saturday October 24 at 12:00 pm at Clemson Memorial Stadium in Clemson, SC
- Find tickets from 80 dollars to Boston College Eagles at Clemson Tigers Football on Saturday October 31 at time to be announced at Clemson Memorial Stadium in Clemson, SC
- Find tickets to Clemson Tigers at Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football on Saturday November 7 at time to be announced at Notre Dame Stadium in Notre Dame, IN
- Find tickets from 73 dollars to Clemson Tigers at Florida State Seminoles on Saturday November 21 at time to be announced at Doak Campbell Stadium in Tallahassee, FL
- Find tickets from 95 dollars to Pittsburgh Panthers at Clemson Tigers Football on Saturday November 28 at time to be announced at Clemson Memorial Stadium in Clemson, SC
- Find tickets to Clemson Tigers at Virginia Tech Hokies Football on Saturday December 5 at time to be announced at Lane Stadium in Blacksburg, VA
- Find tickets to Clemson Tigers at Wake Forest Demon Deacons Football on date to be announced at Truist Field at Wake Forest in Winston-Salem, NC
Clemson Tigers Football Details
A trip to Death Valley should be on every college football fan’s bucket list, especially after seeing the Tigers spend much of the last decade turning themselves into a national power.
Clemson played its first football game in 1896, and became a founding member of the Atlantic Coast Conference in 1953. Throw in a couple dozen consensus All-America selections and some national titles, and you’ve got some pretty good history.
A game at Clemson is a great experience, and the highlight may be the team’s entrance into Clemson Memorial Stadium. Howard’s Rock sits at the top of the hill behind the east end zone. When it is time to take the field, the Clemson players rub the rock before charging down the hill and toward the sideline. As you can imagine – or already know from seeing it on TV – the scene works the orange-clad crowd into a frenzy.
Before the game, enjoy the tailgating atmosphere, which occurs all over campus in this small town. If you don’t arrive early – at least four hours prior to kickoff – you’ll probably have a long walk to the game. You’ll get to see the campus that way, though.
Clemson’s ACC rivals include Florida State, Miami, Louisville and North Carolina State. But the Tigers’ most bitter enemy is South Carolina, located approximately 130 miles across the state in Columbia. These schools have despised each other since 1896, with their annual meeting on the gridiron taking place in late November. Clemson hosts the game in even-numbered years.
Clemson Tigers schedule
The 2020 Tigers regular season begins September 1st and ends November 24th.
Frequently Asked Questions About Clemson Tigers Football Tickets and Games
How much are Clemson Tigers Football tickets?
Clemson Football ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Clemson Tigers tickets can be found for as low as $22.00, with an average price of $130.00 but can vary depending on the opponent.
Where do the Clemson Tigers play?
Clemson Football home games are played at Clemson Memorial Stadium in Clemson, SC.
When do Clemson Tigers Football tickets go on sale?
Clemson Football ticket information for the next season is released towards the end of the current season.
How to sell Clemson Tigers Football tickets?
You can resell your Clemson Football tickets on SeatGeek. Just upload your tickets, add a price and get paid. Sell Clemson Tigers Football tickets.
How to Buy Clemson Football Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Clemson Tigers Football Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Clemson Football tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Clemson Football tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Clemson Tigers Football tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Clemson Football tickets.
Clemson Tigers Football Top Matchups
Clemson Tigers Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
January 5, 2017
Fans Flock to Florida for CFP Championship
Alabama Crimson Tide and the Clemson Tigers are facing off at this year's College Football Championship, with the game taking place Monday, January 9 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, FL. Right now on SeatGeek, the average resale price for the championship game of $1,125. As a comparison, at this point last year the championship…
November 5, 2015
Clemson-Florida State Matchup Priciest Regular Season ACC Ticket
With an undefeated Clemson team playing host to Florida State this weekend, tickets to Saturday’s game are reselling for an average of $202 on the secondary market. That’s the second most expensive Clemson game this year, behind the October 3 Notre Dame game that averaged $256. If the matchup weren't hot enough already, on Tuesday…