- Android Developer
- Event Expert
- Event Expert - Evening Shift
- Data Scientist
- Digital Architect
- Director of Communications
- Frontend Engineer
- iOS Developer
- Marketing Analyst - Mobile
- Marketing Analyst - Offline
- Marketing Analyst - Retention
- Marketing Analyst - Search
We're making it easier to experience the thrill of live events.
We're an assortment of bright, talented, and interesting people united by the mission to change the way people buy tickets.
By day, we're a group of talented developers, designers, marketers, and businessfolk working together to build something new and different. We represent live event junkies of every kind: diehard sports fans, passionate concert-goers, sophisticated theater enthusiasts, and more. From our lives outside the office and before SeatGeek, we all have interesting stories to tell.
Our ranks include
- a concert violinist
- a prolific vuvuzela player
- a wanderluster who's visited 41 US states by car
- ex-bassist of the Kingston12
- a trained beekeeper & spreadable honey magnate
- a top-100 worldwide open source contributor
- a retired contender on the competitive eating circuit
- the guy who made this infuriating game
- an All-American fencer
We're a tech startup to the core
Our team is small and agile, and we're keenly focused on building a great user experience.
We stay focused
Red tape, office politics and buzzword-driven development are not allowed.
We're religiously analytical
That's why we built and open-sourced our own A/B testing software.
Working at SeatGeek has its perks
Monthly Ticket Stipend
Employees get a monthly allowance to attend concerts, sports games, Broadway shows, and more.
3 weeks paid vacation
We cover all the basics like health, dental, & vision insurance, 401(k), and 3 weeks paid vacation.
Fully-stocked kitchen and lunches
Our office is fully stocked with snacks and drinks. We have catered team lunches every week.
Freebies & Subsidies
Get a Citibike annual pass and a premium Spotify/Rdio account on us. Also get discounts on gyms, metrocards, and more.
Happy hours, bowling, board games, paintball, and retreats to the Hamptons. We like to do stuff together.
Choose or build your own setup
Everyone chooses their own hardware. Retina MBP? 16GB RAM? Dual Thunderbolts? You’re the boss.