We’re looking for an amazing Jack/Jill-Of-All-Trades to be the first Administrative Coordinator in our Charleston office. Working part-time, you’ll support all office & admin things while partnering closely with our NYC HQ to cultivate a fun and inviting atmosphere.
What you'll do
- Ensure our office always looks and runs at its best
- Work closely with the NY office to organize events and team outings. You’ll oversee events from set-up to clean-up, ordering food and catering as needed.
- Assist with travel planning for team members in the Charleston office
- Order office supplies
- Manage our client email list, enter information into our CRM, and send payment checks to the bank
- Collect, distribute, and ship packages and mail
- Work with our accounting team in NYC to submit receipts and expenses for a shared corporate card
- Be the main point-person for all ad hoc administrative and office requests
Who you are
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented. For you, things like run-on sentences, misaligned furniture, and unfiltered inboxes are the stuff of nightmares.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Skilled with Excel, Word, Keynote and their Google Suite equivalents
- Experienced with CRM and email marketing tools (Salesforce and MailChimp experience preferred)
- Actively interested in technology, live events, or both
- Interested in working part-time to start, with the availability to work full-time if the role grows
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services