Instead of selling tickets on only a handful of websites, SeatGeek Open teams leverage open APIs and a platform that allows for tickets to be sold on hundreds of websites simultaneously. Ultimately, omni-channel distribution unlocks a new business model for clients, resulting in more sales and also a trove of new data for them to run their business better than ever before.
We’re looking for an Associate Client Manager to join our growing team and work with rightsholders to pioneer the future of primary ticketing and distributed commerce. If you’re an individual interested in strategy, account management, and business development, we’d love to talk with you. For a more comprehensive overview of open ticketing, read our thoughts here.
What You'll Do
- Work with SeatGeek Open clients such as sports teams, entertainment properties and arts organizations (executives and broader staff) on a daily basis to grow their ticketing revenues
- Recognize potential problems/opportunities, gather data, conduct analysis, and present findings and ideas cogently to team staff
- Collaborate closely with all teams at SeatGeek (marketing, product, customer service, etc.) to drive client initiatives forward
- Travel to visit clients and experience how SeatGeek Open is changing major live event ticketing
- Learn as much as possible about the ticket, sports and entertainment industry
Who You Are
You’re someone who displays that rare combination of being comfortable in a client-facing role, and also analytical enough to crunch the numbers. You look forward to finding creative ways for clients to become more successful, even if it means reimagining how things were done in the past. You also have many of the following:
- 3-5 years in a client-facing or analytical role (e.g. consulting, banking)
- Project or account management experience in a professional setting
- Experience creating and delivering client presentations
- A comfortable familiarity with Google Sheets or Excel
- Passion for live events. You are someone who loves the thrill of attending live events and is interested in the business behind sports, music and theater.
- Competitive salary in a well-funded early stage company
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Spotify membership
- Three weeks of paid vacation per year