We’re focused on taking on some industry giants, and building a world class team is the first step. As a business recruiter at SeatGeek, you’ll join our growing People Team to help SeatGeek enter its next phase of growth. You’ll partner with hiring leads across various business functions to find and hire the best candidates all while constantly raising our talent bar.
What you'll be doing
- Own 8 to 18 requisitions at a time, often working on multiple senior and high priority roles at once.
- Own the hiring process for your requisitions from kick off meeting to job description creation, through to hire. You’ll do all this while being a strategic partner for hiring leads.
- Drive and develop leading-edge strategies to find the highest quality candidates for the role. You’ll take a creative approach to sourcing candidates and sell them on SeatGeek in your correspondence and interviews.
- Evangelize SeatGeek externally through employer branding efforts.
- Report on your roles to the Recruiting Team at large as well as individual hiring leads. You’ll surface insights from metrics and proactively identify areas for improvement, as well as provide suggestions on how to improve.
- Identify recruiting and people related needs and own those special projects. You’ll see projects through from ideation to execution and measure success along the way to determine how the project could be expanded.
- Become a high-level subject matter expert for your roles. You won’t be expected to help the marketing team get 1,000 app installs from a Facebook ad, but you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty to really understand a team and role.
Who You Are
- You have at least 3 to 4 years of business recruiting experience in a high-growth environment (with experience at a NYC startup a plus).
- You have an uncanny ability to build trust and influence those around you.
- You are results driven with a high sense of urgency. You constantly push yourself and your peers, for greater results and re-prioritize on the fly.
- You are an innovative thinker. You enjoy coming up with creative solutions and are able to think outside of the box to fill highly competitive roles.
- You are an excellent networker. You already have an established network of qualified candidates and external resources. You also have the skills to build a network quickly and comprehensively.
- You are metrics minded. You care about data integrity and use the tools available to you to improve your understanding of reporting and metrics.
- Your written communication is superb. You can easily turn a jumbled list of ideas into an enticing job description. You’re a stickler for grammar, too.
- Competitive base salary & equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A laid-back, awesome workplace with an endless supply of snacks/coffee/beer, frequent team lunches, and team events
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Citibike & Spotify membership