Design is currently the biggest bottleneck on our team. Our mobile apps took off beyond expectation over the past year, demanding increasingly more design work. The website needs more attention; we're in the early stages of a full redesign, but we don't have the manpower to go at it full bore.
Check out our site and mobile apps. If you like what you see but think you could do better, please apply.
What You'll Be Doing
- Play a key part in SeatGeek's UI design on the web, iOS and Android
- Craft conceptual ideas into polished products
- Work with the rest of the product team to bring your designs to life
What We're Looking For
- You have plenty of experience designing web and/or mobile apps—we'll be most interested in seeing what you've made
- You've mastered Photoshop and/or Sketch and (ideally) have experience with Illustrator
- You have pixel-perfect attention to detail
- You want to work in a scrappy environment (i.e. a startup). You like working independently. You care a great deal, on a personal level, about what you design.
- (Nice to have, not required) You're comfortable with HTML/CSS
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded early stage company
- A culture where the product is king
- A laid-back, fun workplace with an endless supply of food/coffee/beer, frequent team lunches, and team social jaunts
- Hackathons: scheduled times when everyone drops what they’re doing and builds cool stuff in small groups
- A superb benefits package, including full health/dental/vision
- A monthly budget to spend on tickets to live events