You’re organized, inquisitive, ruthlessly efficient, and have masterful attention to detail. You also have a knack for the arcane idiosyncrasies of email marketing and complex software. Squeezing an extra one or two percentage points out of your open and clickthrough rates gives you great personal satisfaction. You thrive in fast-paced workplaces, are a fast, fluent learner of new systems and tech skills, and are motivated by working with and learning from first-class peers.
What You'll Do
You’re the interface between SeatGeek and millions of customers. You’ll ensure that our messages are as impressive as absolutely possible. This will include:
- Rigorously optimizing emails and push notifications for deliverability, open rates, conversion rates, etc.
- Streamlining and bulletproofing our template creation process
- Conducting rigorous quality assurance testing and proofing to ensure that all outbound communications are error-free
- Keeping SeatGeek on top of the most modern email standards: mobile responsiveness, deeplinks, structured data, etc.
- Using internal systems to segment customers based on team and artist affinities, user preferences, purchase habits, prior engagement, etc.
- Proactively identifying and executing new customer communication opportunities that are consistent with SeatGeek’s brand position & strategy
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of SeatGeek’s competition and other sources of industry news & inspiration
What We're Looking For
You’re a technical marketer and a diligent professional with 1-3 years of experience. You are well-versed in the following skills, and eager to learn any that are new to you:
- CRM software (e.g. ExactTarget, Marketo, Iterable, Braze, etc.)
- Email markup (HTML, Dreamweaver, templating syntax, etc.)
- Project and time management
- A/B testing & statistical analysis
- Vendor relationship management
- SQL skills are a major plus
- Basic visual design skills also a plus (Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, etc.)
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services