You’re organized, inquisitive, ruthlessly efficient, and have masterful attention to detail. You also have a knack for the arcane idiosyncrasies of email marketing. Squeezing an extra one or two percentage points out of your open and clickthrough rates gives you great personal satisfaction. You thrive in fast-paced workplaces, are a fast, fluent learner of new software and tech skills, and are motivated by working with and learning from first-class peers.
What You'll Be Doing
You’re the interface between SeatGeek and millions of customers. You’ll ensure that our messages are as impressive as absolutely possible. This will include:
- Rigorously optimizing emails and push notifications for deliverability, open rates, conversion rates, etc.
- Streamlining and bulletproofing our template creation process
- Keeping SeatGeek on top of the most modern email standards: mobile responsiveness, deeplinks, structured data, etc.
- Using internal systems to segment customers based on team and artist affinities, user preferences, purchase habits, prior engagement, etc.
- Conducting rigorous quality assurance testing and proofing to ensure that all outbound communications are error-free
- Proactively identifying and executing new customer communication opportunities that are consistent with SeatGeek’s brand position & strategy
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of SeatGeek’s competition and other sources of industry news & inspiration
You’re a technical marketer and a diligent professional. You are well-versed in the following skills, and eager to learn any that are new to you:
- Email/CRM software (e.g. ExactTarget, MailChimp, Sailthru, Iterable, etc.)
- Vendor relationship management
- Project and time management
- A/B testing & other experimentation
- HTML and SQL skills are major pluses
- Basic visual design skills also a plus (Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, etc.)
You’ve done this before. Most recently, you have probably amassed at least 2-3 years experience as part of a high-functioning marketing team, specifically with exposure to email operations. You’re a passionate learner and have demonstrably overachieved throughout your educational and professional career.
- Competitive base salary & equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A laid-back, awesome workplace with an endless supply of snacks/coffee/beer, frequent team lunches, and team events
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Citibike & Spotify membership