SeatGeek Enterprise, a division of SeatGeek Inc., develops, maintains, implements and supports a suite of tech products including SRO our latest ticketing software. We come from different places and have different stories to tell but share a passion for building outstanding ticketing technology to support live entertainment – Sports, Music, Theatre, Comedy and the Performing Arts. With 300+ employees in 8 offices on 4 continents, our team is ready to bring the industry into the future.
Reporting to our Regional Product Support Manager, you will support both our Clients in the use of our product suite and the wider Team in the implementation of SeatGeek Products across our client user base. You will ideally have experience in ticketing or live entertainment, but it's not required.
What You'll Do
- Lead and motivate the Implementation Team in the installation and implementation of SGE software in EMEA Entertainment and Sports
- Senior point of escalation for the EMEA Implementation team and therefore will be comfortable in assessing challenges, identifying risk and pragmatic in finding solutions
- Understand the importance of cross functional cooperation and lead by example
- Work toward excellence and be realistic as to how we achieve and maintain it
- Collaborate with clients to determine needs and solutions and configure systems to provide a smooth implementation process.
- Oversee customer projects from sales handover through to project completion, including the coordination and attendance of onsite meetings with customers
- Assess a client’s needs and ensure that the solution blueprint covers and meets all requirements; manage gaps with the solutions architect team
- Promote internal projects and strategies aimed at improving the efficiency and quality of the delivery of our services and our products
- Be able to provide consultancy and training on SGE Products and offerings at a variety of locations
- Work with the project team to oversee the relationship with project partner customers and suppliers, assisting with customer issues where necessary
- Undertake regular reviews with each team member, at least twice annually
- Partner with other SGE offices in sharing and adopting best practice across the group
- Work with project services and the Head of Global Technology Services to report actual and projected resource utilization
- Maintain internal databases and systems to accurately reflect current customer contact and status information
- Travel to different client locations to manage on-site training and roll-outs
What You Have
- The ability to lead and motivate in a fast paced environment
- A strong ethos of ownership and accountability
- Ability to digest problems effectively and find workable solutions
- A creative mindset when faced with challenges
- Interest to become an expert in all things SGE including SRO as well as various 3rd party integrations
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage competing priorities and promote collaboration between departments.
- You care about your team, you want to achieve the best results for your team and the business
- You are always looking for ways to improve the efficiency and quality of delivery
- You can challenge and be challenged in a constructive way