Now, our team is facing tremendous growth in 2018 and we’re looking for someone to provide unparalleled support. You’ll help be the face of IT to the company, working to constantly improve incident resolution time, ensuring team presentations are run smoothly, and helping new hires feel adequately set-up for success on the technology front.
What You'll Do
- Configure, maintain, troubleshoot and repair all office computers, equipment and peripherals (with an emphasis on Apple products)
- Operate and maintain the various audio visual aspects of the office
- Assist with new hire orientation and equipment set up
- Create accounts for internal systems, reset passwords, and troubleshoot general access issues.
- Help support weekly company-wide meetings, ensuring they run smoothly and quickly fixing any AV issues
- Manage and administer internal application stack; MS Office, Google Apps, Developer Tools.
- Partner cross-functionally with Office Ops and HR as we onboard new employees and prepare for office buildouts.
What You Have
- 2-3 years of help desk/support experience in a mixed Windows/Mac environment
- Experience with the JAMF suite (CCT/CCA preferred)
- SSO experience (OneLogin, Okta)
- A service oriented, team player mentality
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience at a high-growth company a plus
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services