ProductAndroid Engineer Associate Product Manager Data Scientist Frontend Engineer Infrastructure Engineer iOS Engineer Pricing Director Product Manager Software Engineer Software Engineering Intern
MarketingCreative Director Director of Brand Marketing Growth Marketing Analyst Marketing Intern Social Media Strategist Sponsorship Marketing Coordinator
Customer ExperienceCustomer Experience Specialist Customer Experience Specialist - Portland, OR
Business DevelopmentDirector of Commerce Partnerships
FinanceBusiness Intelligence Analyst
It's the job of our marketing team to share SeatGeek with live event lovers everywhere. We're looking for a curious, creative, and recent grads and undergrads to help us spread the word.
What You'll Be Doing
The ideal candidate is a scrappy self-starter, comfortable working a multiple projects.
- Perform social media influencer outreach, onboarding and compliance
- Assisting with paid marketing campaigns: retargeting, paid search, Facebook ads, etc.
- Supporting SeatGeek's activity on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and other social media outlets
Required skills & experience
- Current college student or recent graduate
- Interested in marketing and/or startups
- Eager to learn
- Strong interest in live events
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Competitive hourly wage
- Weekly team lunches, happy hours, office parties, and other team events
- Access to our fully stocked kitchen (coffee, snacks, beer, etc.)
- An office in the heart of Manhattan, blocks from Union Square
- We'll comply with your university's requirements (if any) for awarding college credit
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a high growth startup disrupting the ticketing industry