Your work will be challenging - we’re a small, but mighty team of 8 and you’ll have a lot of ground to cover. But all the things that may make this position demanding for some will also guarantee an exceptionally rewarding experience for the right person.
Who you are and what you have:
- Ambitious, bright and intellectually curious. You love teaching yourself new things and you're naturally driven to be the best at what you do
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented. For you, things like run-on sentences, misaligned furniture and unfiltered inboxes are the stuff of nightmares
- Skilled with Excel, Pages, Keynote and their Google Docs equivalents
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- An active interest in startups and new technologies
- A friendly personality with an ability to cultivate a fun and inviting office atmosphere
What you'll be doing:
- Organizing team outings, holiday parties and birthday celebrations
- Picking out office decor, snacks for our fully stocked kitchen and shopping for fun office supplies (yes, such a thing actually does exist!)
- Making sure that our office always looks its best
- Helping with IT and equipment issues (don't worry, we won't expect you to know how to set up a firewall...but you should be able to figure out how to hire someone who does).
- Being the main point-person for all ad hoc administrative and office requests
How to Apply
The applications process is a bit non-traditional. We ask that applicants complete a quick Excel challenge. The test file is located here: http://cl.ly/2F472x3f1f2M. Instructions are located within the file.
Once you have completed the challenge, please upload the Excel file to a hosting service like SpeedyShare and include the link in the application form below.
Please note that you are still encouraged to apply even if you can't figure out how to solve every problem. Just mention what you struggled with and why in your cover letter.
- Competitive base salary & equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A laid-back, awesome workplace with an endless supply of snacks/coffee/beer, frequent team lunches, and team events
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Citibike & Spotify membership