What You'll Be Doing
You’ll be deeply involved in all aspects of scaling and running our payroll, benefits and compliance functions.
- Fully own our core HRIS and manage any supplemental HR software platforms
- Proactively identify new needs and implement appropriate technology-driven solutions
Benefits & payroll administration:
- Administer full suite of benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k, life, commuter, FSA/HSA, STD/LTD and perks
- Market benefits programs and research plan designs that balance employee needs with fiscal considerations
- Input and ensure integrity of all wage related data before completing payroll runs
- Consistently research latest compensation trends to make certain that SeatGeek’s total compensation package remains highly competitive
- Provide expert compensation guidance during hiring, annual evaluations, promotions and lateral transitions
- Oversee and be responsible for all compliance-related pragmatics
- Stay abreast of federal, state and local regulations
- Complete end of year reporting (ACA, EEO, etc.)
- Serve as the main point of contact for all payroll, benefits and perks related pragmatics and questions
- Counsel and partner with management and leadership teams as needed
- Identify, measure and analyze key metrics and trends that impact people, finance, and accounting functions
- Educate employees on our benefits and perks program so that folks can take full advantage of all the great programs that SeatGeek has to offer!
Who you are and what you have
You are equal parts meticulous implementer and strategic thinker. You’ve been there, done that and are ready to roll up your sleeves and dive right in.
- 3-5 years of direct experience administering benefits and payroll, preferably at a high growth startup. PHR certification a plus.
- Compliance expert
- You love building things. You find the prospect of designing and implementing a complex system from scratch to be genuinely exciting.
- Highly developed sense of personal accountability and unabating drive for accuracy.
- Analytical and skilled in Excel. You enjoy working with numbers and derive pleasure from culling actionable insights from data.
- Objective and methodical decision maker, who is able to balance human and business considerations in a logical way. You aren’t afraid to exercise healthy skepticism if doing so would ensure better results.
- Outstanding people skills. You are a natural and clear communicator and are able to work well with everyone. You handle sensitive information with utmost compassion and discretion.
- Your friends and colleagues would describe you as empathetic, bright, self-directed and relentlessly curious. You are driven to help others by producing beautiful, high quality work.
- Competitive base salary & equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A laid-back, awesome workplace with an endless supply of snacks/coffee/beer, frequent team lunches, and team events
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Citibike & Spotify membership