As our Recruiting Coordinator, you will coordinate and schedule interviews across all roles at SeatGeek. You’ll oftentimes be a candidate’s first interaction with the company and your communication will help define their overall experience.
We need someone who is super organized and can juggle several requests at once all while prioritizing what gets done first. Maybe your friends poke fun at your color coded closet or they rely on you for the best gmail hacks. Regardless, you have a system in place for managing your inbox, work and chores and you never let tasks fall through the cracks. If this sounds like you, read on.
What you'll do
- Schedule interviews with candidates at all stages of the hiring process across several calendars at once.
- Own the candidate experience. You’ll be the first point of contact for most candidates so it’s crucial you communicate in a way consistent with the SeatGeek voice.
- Move candidates through the hiring funnel and ensure no one falls through the cracks.
- Balance and prioritize tens of open roles at one time.
- Become an expert at using our ATS (Greenhouse) and finding new efficiencies to save the team time.
Who you are
- You’re extremely organized and detail oriented. You hate typos & love a well scheduled calendar.
- You have excellent written communication skills.
- You have a strong interest in tech startups. You likely have a good understanding of the tech landscape here in NYC.
- You understand the importance of keeping candidates informed and engaged.
- You’re a fast learner. You enjoy teaching yourself how to use new systems
- You have a bachelor’s degree & 1-3 years of work experience, likely in a role involving heavy coordinating & scheduling work.
- Competitive base salary & equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A laid-back, awesome workplace with an endless supply of snacks/coffee/beer, frequent team lunches, and team events
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Citibike & Spotify membership