ProductAndroid Engineer Data Science Lead, Product Data Scientist, Marketing Director of Data Science, Product Director of Engineering, Growth Infrastructure Development Engineer iOS Engineer Lead Finance Systems Engineer Lead UX Researcher Logical Access Manager Platform Engineer Security Engineer Senior Data Scientist Senior Finance Systems Engineer Senior Product Designer · Remote Software Engineer Software Engineer · New Graduate Software Engineer, Application Platform Staff Frontend Engineer
SG EnterpriseClient Services Specialist Client Services Specialist · Portland, OR EMEA Implementations Lead Global Head of Services and Support Product Support Analyst- Amsterdam Product Support Analyst- London Project Manager (SRO) · Israel Project Manager- EMEA QA Engineer · Israel Senior Sales Operations Associate Senior Software Engineer · Israel
FinanceDirector of FP&A Director of Inventory Strategy Director of Pricing Strategy Manager of FP&A
PeopleHR Program Manager Office Coordinator Workplace Experience Manager
MarketingGrowth Marketing Analyst Influencer Marketing Coordinator
Senior Sales Operations Associate
Our international SeatGeek Enterprise business is scaling, and looking for a Sales Operations leader to define, build, and manage processes across our partnership-facing teams.
Reporting to our Head of SGE Operations, you will work with our global Sales, Implementations, Support, and Finance functions to ensure clients and business are managed efficiently and at scale.
What You'll Do
- Oversee all aspects of quota setting, forecasting, sales process optimization, sales development, territory planning, and sales compensation administration across international teams and future expansion
- Partner with leaders across the business to shape CRM and sales technology strategy, ensuring that the roadmap takes into account the full sales, support, and marketing funnel
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM with sales, onboarding, support, product and business systems teams
- Drive development and adoption of key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers. Enable visibility into real-time global sales performance metrics.
- Manage the evaluation and interpretation of data; identify trends that signal new opportunities or challenges and dangers; and turn data trends into applicable sales processes and tactics to guide performance
- Work directly with key sales leaders on critical strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency. Structure and execute on these projects by developing work plans, gathering relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations.
- Be a liaison with other departments by understanding the sales model and ensuring the integrity of information available through system and reporting structures.
What You Have
- 2+ years in a sales operations at a SaaS company
- 3+ years of overall experience in sales, sales operations and business operations, (preferably in a software/technology company) Experience as a direct sales manager or sales rep is a plus
- Salesforce expert. A go-to person for SalesForce guidance and best practices in your current role.
- Demonstrated experience using MS Excel for modeling and forecasting. Experience using SQL or other BI tools are nice-to-haves.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding relationship and interpersonal skills and a natural inclination towards relationship building
- Can find opportunities for process improvements and automation to increase efficiencies and sales productivity
- Propensity to present clear information to executives, teams, and internal customers
- Organized, detail-oriented and strategically focused
- Experience working across cultures and timezones a plus
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings.