The ideal candidate is a scrappy self-starter that is comfortable working on multiple projects across a variety of marketing functions. You have an understanding of business and tech, but ideally have a passion for sports and desire to apply your business skills to the sports industry. As part of the marketing team, you’ll will gain exposure to all of SeatGeek’s marketing efforts, but will spend most of your time helping SeatGeek meet our goals across our MLS, NFL, and NBA partners.
What You'll Do
- Assist the Sponsorship Marketing team in delivering value to our SeatGeek Enterprise (SGE) partners, as well as drive and measure our ability to meet our SG goals through our sponsorships
- Own and drive forward brand projects as they relate to our partnerships
- Drive forward consumer research as it relates to our SGE partners
- Conduct reports on health of our sponsorships efforts that will be reported to other internal teams, and used to drive next-step business decisions
- Be a key team-member involved with MLS All-Star, NBA and NFL preseason initiatives
What You Have
- Even though you might not have much work experience under your belt, you’ve probably held ambitious, challenging internships before – ideally within business, tech, or sports.
- Strong ability to self-prioritize and be a quick learner, with a project “ownership” mentality
- Comfort and experience with analyzing and understanding data sets, as well as experience with Excel/Google Sheets
- You're an energetic and enthusiastic self-starter. There's no challenge too big or task too small for you. Most importantly, you value excellence, teamwork, and fun in all that you do.
- An extreme attention to detail
- Experience with public speaking and creation of presentation materials (Powerpoint, Google slides, Keynote, etc.).
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services