This is where you come in. You'll bring your technical know-how and a strong network to find the best and brightest to join our product and engineering teams. Reporting into our Technical Recruiting Manager, you’ll work with hiring leaders across our product organization to help us carry out our ambitious hiring plan.
What you'll be doing
- Balancing and prioritizing a variety of technical positions at once. You are a strong project manager and can manage a dozen or more requisitions simultaneously.
- Sourcing and building a pipeline of technical candidates. You’ll use your “always be recruiting” attitude to introduce people to SeatGeek from online channels, referrals, hiring platforms, meetups, events, and of course - your own network.
- Working with hiring managers and interviewers to fully understand their needs. You'll screen candidates and help the hiring team narrow in on the most qualified candidates.
- Constantly looking for new ways to improve our process. You’ll make sure we’re finding the right people for the job in an efficient manner and share tips & tools with the rest of the recruiting team.
Who You Are
- You have 2-4 years of Technical Recruiting experience. Most of your experience has been in-house with a high growth tech company or startup and you’ve helped scale engineering teams.
- You have enough technical know-how to carry a conversation about the latest technologies and can quickly discern when a candidate is a fit for a role.
- You’re extremely passionate about great technology. You know a good product when you see one and can easily sell prospects on cool technical challenges.
- You have a deep network of top technical talent and a strong understanding of the NYC tech space.
- You are a fan of live events. The vision of SeatGeek excites you and you are excited to be an integral part of building the SeatGeek product team.
- Experience working with Greenhouse is preferred.
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services