What Am I Allowed to Bring Into Bonnaroo?
Use code TBA20BLOG for $20 off your SeatGeek purchase of $100 or more!
You’ve copped weekend passes to Bonnaroo. Score! You’ve figured out how to get yourself and your crew to the 700-acre farm, and maybe you have even made plans to camp on the festival grounds. All that’s left waiting between you and a weekend filled with live music is checking in upon arrival. Bonnaroovians, fear not – check out below what you can and can’t bring into the Bonnaroo festival grounds to make checking in for you and your crew a breeze.
What is Permitted at Bonnaroo?
- Lawn chairs that are less than 1 foot off the ground
- Empty water bottles and 1 factory-sealed water bottle smaller than 1L
- Waist packs, fanny packs
- Small clutch bags (no bigger than 4.5″X5.5″)
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bags (no bigger than 20″X15″X9″)
- Point-and-shoot cameras, cameras with detachable lens no longer than 2″
- Totem poles (less than 7 feet tall, less than 1 inch diameter, made of PVC pipe, light wood, or aluminum – read more here)
- Tents, sleeping bags, tarps
- Camping chairs, tables
What is Not Permitted at Bonnaroo?
- Food or drink (however, small snacks and water permitted)
- Selfie sticks, GoPro sticks, tripods
- Outside alcohol (alcohol will be sold on festival grounds)
- Chairs that sit higher than 1 foot off the ground, or with legs that are more than 6″ wide
- Totems made of heavy material (wood, metal, etc.), totems with sharp edges or offensive language
- Flag poles, heavy sticks
- Glass containers
- Backpacks, totes, and large bags of any kind
- Skateboards, scooters, bikes, or any other kind of motorized vehicle
- Noisemaker or any other noise disrupter
- Drones, aircrafts
- Illegal drugs, explosives, weapons, knives
- Pets/animals (however, trained service dogs are permitted)
- Open flames, propane lanterns, Chinese lanterns, nitrous or CO2 tanks
- Cameras with detachable lenses
What Kind of Bags Are Allowed at Bonnaroo?
According to Bonnaroo’s official website, the following bags are permitted inside the festival grounds.
- 1 gallon, clear zip-top bags
- Waist or fanny packs
- Small clutch bags up to 4.5″X5.5″
- Drawstring bags up to 14″X18″
- Clear bags no bigger than 20″X15″X9″
- Empty hydration bags with no more than 2 pockets and no bigger than 20″X15″X9″
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bags no bigger than 20″X15″X9″
Official Bonnaroo tickets go on sale on January 9. There are several ticket types, tiers, and add-ons, so be sure to check out all of your options. Four-day general admission passes start at $319 plus fees. Looking to shop around, or waiting until summer gets closer to secure your plans? You can always find tickets on SeatGeek! Use code BONNAROO20 at checkout for $20 off your ticket purchase. Browse tickets here or view select listings below.