What Can I Bring To Coachella?
Use code TBA20BLOG for $20 off your SeatGeek purchase of $100 or more!
You’ve copped weekend passes to Coachella. Score! You’ve figured out how to get yourself and your crew to the desert, and maybe you have even made plans to camp on the festival grounds. All that’s left waiting between you and a weekend filled with live music is check-in upon arrival. Coachella heads, don’t sweat – check out below what you can and can’t bring into the Coachella festival grounds to make checking in for you and your crew a breeze.
What is Permitted at Coachella?
- Baby strollers
- Small blankets and beach towels
- Cameras (no detachable lenses)
- Dancing Shoes
- Vape Pens
- Hydration packs (plastic only)
- Ear plugs
- Eye drops
- Gum, mints
- Hand sanitizer
- Baby wipes
- Lip Balm
- Phones and chargers
- Service Animals
- Sunscreen (pump or cream only, no aerosols)
- Water bottles (40 oz. or less, no metal or glass, empty upon entering venue), bota bags, and water misters (empty upon entering venue)
What is Not Permitted at Coachella?
- Aerosol products (including sunscreen)
- Air horns
- Animals (Service Animals are allowed)
- Audio recording devices
- AVPS, mods, liquid refills for vapes
- Chairs (includes inflatable and folding)
- Chains, including chain wallets and belts
- Professional cameras, detachable lenses/DSLRs
- Drones, or any sort of remote control vehicles or toys
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia (prescriptions must be in properly labeled containers, not pill boxes, that match the holder’s ID)
- Flammables, including fireworks, explosives, and road flares
- Flags or totems
- Flyers, samples, giveaways, promotional items
- Glass, metal, aluminum, or steel containers
- Glow sticks, LED gloves, laser pointers or LED products
- Hula hoops
- Musical instruments
- Kites or sky lanterns
- Laptop computers, tablets
- Personal massagers
- Outside food or beverages
- Personal vehicles such as bikes, skates, scooters, skateboards, hoverboards, segways, electric scooters (Birds, Limes), etc. (However, personal mobility devices for ADA guests are allowed.)
- Selfie sticks, tripods, or Narcisticks
- Sharpies, markers, paint pens
- Stuffed animals
- Tarps, tents, and sleeping bags
- Toy guns, water guns, or sling shots
- Video cameras
- Walkie-Talkies or 2-way radios
- Weapons of any kind, including guns, ammo, pocket knives, tasers, pepper spray/mace, and off-duty law enforcement concealed carry permits.
What Kind of Bags Are Allowed at Coachella?
According to Coachella’s official website, backpacks, purses, handbags, totes, and fanny packs are permitted in the venue as long as they are no bigger than 20″ X 15″ X 5″. Bota bags and wallets without chains are also allowed inside the festival grounds. Bags that are approved for stadiums such as these trendy holographic totes are a great option for festivals. They ensure that you are within the proper bag size regulations, and most importantly, festival-ready.
Coachella 2020 Tickets
Weekend 1 tickets to Coachella are already sold out on the primary market, though folks can still register for Weekend 2 presale at the official festival website. Miss out on buying passes completely? Check out our ticket-buying guide to find out all the different methods of acquiring tickets. You can also head here to start shopping on SeatGeek.
Coachella Music and Arts Festival (Weekend 1 Pass)Empire Polo Club · Indio, CA
Coachella Music and Arts Festival (Weekend 2 Pass)Empire Polo Club · Indio, CA