As our Accounting Clerk, you’ll be joining our expanding finance team and be tasked with managing a myriad of accounting tasks from employee reimbursements to customer rebates to reconciling company card purchases. You’ll be collaborating across departments at SeatGeek and ensuring a smooth monthly/yearly close.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- You’ve worked in an accounting capacity for 2 or more years
- You have experience with Quickbooks and Excel
- Any experience with Expensify or American Express at Work is a plus
What you'll do
- Perform periodical reconciliation of company credit cards & employee expense reports
- Analyze and execute customer refunds and rebates
- Participate in our month end closing procedures
- Contribute to enhancing current workflows and tasks
- Identify, research, and address any accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Build relationships, both internally across departments, and externally with vendors
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the finance department
Before you apply
We have an excel challenge we'd like you to try out.
Why? It’s a two-way diagnostic. You’ll gain a more tangible feel for the sort of tasks, skills, and characteristics that might be expected of you in this role, and we’ll gain some insight into your qualifications. It’s a good opportunity for you to stand out even without a ton of deep, relevant experience on your resume.
Simply copy and paste the links to your answers in the application for when you apply.
- Competitive base salary & equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A laid-back, awesome workplace with an endless supply of snacks/coffee/beer, frequent team lunches, and team events
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Citibike & Spotify membership