SeatGeek Entertainment, a UK based division of SeatGeek Inc., develops, maintains, implements and supports SeatGeek Enterprise; an extensive suite of tech products to include SRO.
The most modern ticketing system on the market, SRO upends the ticketing status quo providing rightsholders with control and efficiencies across their organization, including automated reporting and the most customizable rules-based engine ever built. Using its modern, web-based, API-driven platform, our Clients manage the sale of tickets, subscriptions, and memberships with more ease and control than ever before.
You will work with the Digital Consultant to provide consultation and implementation of all web and media design engagements for SeatGeek Enterprise Products. You will also support our Helpdesk team in a 2nd line capacity, assisting with any eSRO or design related queries.
Responsibilities (to include but not limited to)
- Working with the Digital Consultant on customer engagements
- Provide Design services for eSRO and other SeatGeek products where appropriate
- To work as part of the Operations Team to deliver projects on time and within budget
- To enforce the above with full documentation including, where appropriate, Functional Specification, User Guides and Video tuition
- To assist the Sales Team with wireframe designs and tender responses
- Maintain a working knowledge of latest SeatGeek and 3rd Party products
- Maintain internal databases and systems to accurately reflect current customer contact and status information
- Provide “2nd Line” support to the Helpdesk team
Skills, Experience, and Behaviours
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven Analytical and troubleshooting ability
- Experience in web design project delivery
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which can be demonstrated in person, over the phone and in writing
- Ability to effectively communicate system / technical issues with non-technical audiences
- Fluent in English; written and spoken word
- Knowledge of the ticketing industry, a keen interest in live entertainment, and experience documenting processes in a user friendly style are all desirable
- Pro-active attitude - a highly motivated, and conscientious, individual with a rigorous approach to work, an eye for detail and a drive to succeed
- A flexible approach to hours of work and location with the ability to travel both within the UK and internationally, as required.
- Ability to act and learn on your own initiative and execute objectives without day-to-day supervision as well as work as part of a team
How To Apply
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description, please submit your current CV including full employment and education information along with a cover letter with your salary expectations.
Please note that due to a high volume of applicants for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.
All roles at SeatGeek Entertainment are subject to full background screening; to include eligibility to work in the UK.Relocation expenses are not available for this position.
SeatGeek Entertainment expect all people to have an equal opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of ability, necessary qualifications and fitness for work irrespective of sex, age, gender reassignment, disability, marital status, civil partnership, sexual orientation, colour, race, creed, religion, national or ethnic origin. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we understand and welcome the differences that a diverse culture brings.