ProductAndroid Engineer Data Engineer Data Scientist Engineering Manager · Backend Engineering Engineering Manager · Web Team Frontend Software Engineer Infrastructure Engineer · Israel Internal IT Audit Manager iOS Engineer ITSM Engineer Logical Access Manager Product Designer · Remote Product Manager Risk Software Engineer Senior Manager, Information Security Software Engineer Software Engineer · SG Open UX Researcher
SG EnterpriseAccount Manager- Newcastle Client Database Engineer Client Support Specialist Client Support Specialist · Portland, OR Commercial Director, Benelux Distribution Partnerships Lead · London Junior Software Engineer · Israel Product Manager · Primary Ticketing Product Support Specialist · Amsterdam Project Manager (SRO) · Israel QA Engineer · Israel Senior Software Engineer · Israel
FinanceDirector, Inventory Operations Inventory Strategy Intern Payment Operations Analyst Senior Accountant Staff Accountant- London Trust & Safety Agent
Customer ExperienceCustomer Service · Event Expert Customer Service · Event Expert · Bilingual Spanish/English Customer Service · Event Expert · Bilingual Spanish/English · Portland, OR Customer Service · Event Expert · Portland, OR
MarketingBrand Copywriter Brand Designer Content Analyst Director, Brand Marketing
PeopleDirector, People Technical Recruiter Workplace Experience Manager
AnalyticsHead of Analytics
Director, Inventory Operations
SeatGeek’s inventory landscape has rapidly expanded over the last few years of product growth. SeatGeek is now a leading live-entertainment marketplace, sourcing its tickets from thousands of sellers directly. This has enabled us to improve our inventory listings for consumers and have a more direct relationship between our sellers and buyers, optimizing our rapidly scaling online marketplace.
Reporting directly to the VP of Inventory, you’ll oversee the coordination and planning across multiple departments within SeatGeek, and create plans across the business including product, finance, and data science.
What You'll Do
- Support all planning, forecasting, and reporting processes with the finance team
- Lead weekly business planning cycles and develop ‘go-to-market’ plans
- Identify investment opportunities within our sales team
- Collaborate across markets and regions to drive international growth
- Coordinate with pricing and revenue teams to optimize pricing algorithms
- Collaborate with data science and finance to ensure metrics are tracking appropriately and solicit team feedback on any variation from forecasts.
- Work with cross-functional teams on projects to drive revenue
- Performance management of business metrics including financial targets and profitability
What You Have
- 5+ years in business operations leadership roles
- Advanced MS Excel skills including the ability to build a financial model and working with large amounts of data – Advanced SQL is a plus
- Leader with interpersonal skills, and an emphasis on teamwork, and integrity
- Experience working with product teams to scope and develop improvements for our clients
- Highly analytical, strategic, and detail-oriented
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings.