The ideal candidate is a scrappy self-starter and comfortable working on multiple projects across a variety of marketing functions. As part of the marketing team, the intern will gain exposure to all of SeatGeek’s marketing efforts, but will focus on Influencer Marketing.
What You'll Do
- Learn how to identify and recruit influencers to work with SeatGeek
- Analyze campaign performance and make data-driven recommendations
- Help to negotiate and coordinate all the moving parts of our influencer campaigns
Who You Are
- Even though you might not have much work experience under your belt, you’ve probably held ambitious, challenging internships before – perhaps at other music, sports, or tech companies.
- Strong analytical skills. Comfortable in Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
- A passion for social media and understanding of the influencer landscape
- You're an energetic and enthusiastic self-starter. There's no challenge too big or task too small for you. Most importantly, you value excellence, teamwork, and fun in all that you do.
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services