This is an amazing opportunity to help us build operational foundation of our HR function all while supporting a bright and happy team that’s on a mission to change the way people access live events.
What You’ll Do
Working closely with our existing team, you’ll be involved in many aspects of our payroll, benefits and employee perk programs. While we can’t promise that each day will be exactly the same, here are a few areas of focus that will be fairly constant:
- Processing semi-monthly and bi-weekly payrolls in partnership with Payroll & Benefits Manager
- Performing retro pay calculations and other payroll calculations as needed
- Auditing timesheets for accuracy and adjusting entries as needed
- Checking benefits enrollments for accuracy and troubleshooting employee questions/issues
- Helping organize open enrollment sessions and wellness initiatives including health fairs, Lunch and Learns, etc.
- Keeping our Perks and Benefits Handbook and HR Wiki up to date
- Answering general employee questions related to insurance coverage, perks, paid time off and paychecks
- Managing relationships with perk providers
- Staying on top of the latest industry trends and proposing new initiatives to help us in our quest to be one of the best places to work!
- Auditing benefit and perk invoices
What You Have
Your friends and colleagues would describe you as bright, self directed, highly organized and empathetic. You work in HR because you are driven by a genuine desire to help others. You probably also have:
- College degree and 2-3 years of related experience, with at least 1 year of experience processing payroll
- Highly developed sense of personal accountability and unabating drive for accuracy
- Analytical aptitude - you enjoy working with numbers and are comfortable with Excel
- Superb people skills. You are a great communicator and are able to work well with everyone. You handle sensitive information with utmost compassion and discretion.
- Knowledge of HRIS platforms and associated workflows
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services