ProductAndroid Engineer Associate Product Manager Data Engineer Data Scientist Engineering Manager - Backend teams iOS Engineer Product Manager - Mobile Product Manager - Primary Ticketing Senior Frontend Engineer Senior Systems Engineer Software Engineer Software Engineer - SG Open UX Researcher
SG EnterpriseClient Database Engineer Client Support Manager Implementation Specialist Product Support Analyst - Portland, OR Project Manager Senior Client Support Specialist Technical Project Manager Ticket Operations Associate
FinanceCorporate Counsel Finance Systems Analyst Inventory Account Manager Inventory Account Manager - Portland, OR Program Manager, Revenue Operations Trust & Safety Agent
AnalyticsData Analyst Director of Marketing Analytics Head of Analytics
Customer ExperienceCX Senior Manager - Portland, OR Event Expert - Portland, OR
PeoplePayroll and Benefits Specialist Technical Sourcer
OtherBusiness Operations Associate
MarketingGrowth Marketing Director, SEM
After signing high profile teams in 2017 and early 2018 across MLS, the NFL and the NBA, SeatGeek Enterprise is poised to be a breakout company in B2B ticketing. As we scale our roster of clients, it’s critical that we ensure we turn launches into a scientific process. Enter project management.
When launching a new team, a myriad of cross functional tasks must get done. You’ll be the owner of planning across all of our SGE teams (product, client services, sales, and more) to ensure a smooth and successful transition.
What You'll Do
- Work internally across all of our SGE teams to get everyone on the same page and ensure tasks are being completed in preparation for launching a new team
- Fully document and organize all necessary tasks while checking in with responsible team members until the task is complete
- Consider all dependencies and ensure teams are aligned
- Proactively think about any risks and blockers and have Plan B ready to go
- Occasionally travel to our client sites to meet directly with teams
- Help create a culture of collaboration and accountability. Everyone knows the plan and when we miss our timeline, it’s clear why
Who You Are
- You have 5 to 8 years of experience, with several years of experience specifically in project management
- You understand enterprise software and all the tasks it takes to get a bit implementation and rollout complete
- You are passionate about the little details. You leave no stone unturned and work diligently to tie up any an all loose ends.
- You are obsessed with documentation and organization. You have thoughtful opinions about project management software and tools and their use cases.
- You get along well with others and work well cross-functionally, but you aren’t a pushover. When we miss deadlines / timelines, you aren’t afraid to hold folks accountable
- You are a “process person.” You are constantly refining and tweaking the way we manage projects. We can always get better.
- You ideally have experience in enterprise software and have supported a successful software launches
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services