We’re a product-focused company and hiring technical talent is a mission-critical role. That’s where you come in. We’ve been hiring awesome people for over 7 years and have plenty of organizational knowledge to share. You'll bring your technical know-how and strong network to find the best and brightest while preserving our culture. Working with executives and leaders across our product team, you'll help us carry out our most ambitious hiring plan to-date
What you'll be doing
- Balancing and prioritizing a variety of technical positions at once. You are a strong project manager and can manage a dozen or more requisitions simultaneously.
- Sourcing and building a pipeline of technical candidates. You’ll use your “always be recruiting” attitude to introduce people to SeatGeek from online channels, referrals, hiring platforms, meetups, events, and of course - your own network.
- Working with hiring managers and interviewers to fully understand their needs. From crafting job descriptions and creating detailed interview plans to reviewing resumes and screening candidates, you’ll help the hiring team narrow in on the most qualified candidates.
- Constantly looking for new ways to improve our process. You’ll make sure we’re finding the right people for the job in an efficient manner and share tips & tools with the rest of the recruiting team.
Who You Are
- You likely have 5+ years of Technical Recruiting and Sourcing experience. Most of your experience has been in-house with a high growth tech company or startup and you’ve helped scale engineering teams.
- You love researching. You leave no stone unturned when searching for the right candidate and have a strong understanding of the NYC tech scene. You have a great sourcing track record to boot.
- You may not be an expert when it comes to coding, but you know enough to carry a conversation about the latest technologies and can quickly discern when a candidate is a fit for a role.
- You’re extremely passionate about great technology. You know a good product when you see one and can easily sell prospects on cool technical challenges.
- You have a deep network of top technical talent.
- You are a fan of live events. The vision of SeatGeek excites you and you are excited to be an integral part of building the SeatGeek product team.
- Competitive base salary & equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A laid-back, awesome workplace with an endless supply of snacks/coffee/beer, frequent team lunches, and team events
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Citibike & Spotify membership