As a technical sourcer, you’ll be an integral part of building the top of our funnel and contributing to high quality hires specifically across our engineering and product teams.
What You'll Be Doing
As the second member of our technical recruiting function, you’ll help proactively build our recruiting pipeline by reaching out to strong candidates from various backgrounds. You’ll also:
- Closely monitor our talent pipeline and proactively source new candidates, utilizing creative and well-thought out strategies to identify the best talent
- Balance and prioritize a variety of open positions at once
- Serve as a key partner to technical recruiter and hiring leads
- Understand SeatGeek’s value proposition and communicate it to prospects
- Maintain a personalized outreach approach while reaching out to a high volume of prospects
- Learn about the technologies SeatGeek uses and be able to talk about them at a conversational level
- Make use of internal tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse, and more
What We're Looking For
- You have about a year or more of recruiting experience either as a sourcer or as a full-cycle recruiter
- You are incredibly organized. You don’t let anything fall through the cracks
- You love to research. You are motivating by finding solutions and know how to focus when tasked with a problem
- You are passionate about the tech industry in NYC. You know about the newest apps and have a general pulse on tech news.
- You may not know much about programming, but you are eager to learn more at a high level.
- You are excited about SeatGeek’s product and mission and want to sell that vision to others
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services