Tasked with maintaining the safety of the SeatGeek platform and optimizing the buying and selling experience for our users, we’re looking to grow our team by adding a Trust & Safety Agent who is skilled at investigating tricky situations and making recommendations to improve. We’re looking for folks who work well in a fast-paced, cross-functional, and team-oriented environment while demonstrating the ability to get things done in ambiguous situations.
This position is on our seller team, which is responsible for building a marketplace of amazing vendors on the SeatGeek platform.
What You'll Do
- Analyze high-risk transactions to prevent suspicious activity.
- Monitor seller accounts to maintain safety on the SeatGeek platform.
- Maintain our payments risk and content risk models within third-party systems.
- Assess risk for both casual and high-volume sellers to ensure smooth transactions on the SeatGeek platform.
- Work directly with members of our marketplace and resolve onboarding and payout issues.
- Communicate trends and analysis to the larger team to elevate awareness.
- Stay informed on trends in the industry to help SeatGeek stay proactive.
What We’re Looking For
- At least 1-2 years experience in an e-commerce environment, customer service or trust and safety experience a plus.
- You must be a strong communicator, both in person and in writing.
- Strong analytical skills. Knowledge of SQL a plus!
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills are a must.
- Experience dealing with vendors or third-parties a big plus.
- Must be available to work on weekends.
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services