Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle Tour Dates
This December, Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle will make their way through California, Arizona and Seattle for a limited 9-show tour.
The longtime friends have been delivering humorous stand-up jokes for decades, resulting in multiple accolades and thousands of fans. With their work spanning across stand-up, television and feature films, it’s no wonder Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle are known as the greatest comedians of our generation.
Like most great comedians, Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle utilize sensitive topics and audience members as stand-up material. Despite this tactic being common knowledge, Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock have been in the contentious limelight after receiving backlash from offended audience members earlier this year.
During the 2022 Oscars ceremony, Chris Rock joked about award-winning actor Will Smith’s wife, Jada Pinkett Smith. Will Smith initially laughed, but things turned when he quite literally took matters into his own hands, slapping Chris Rock across the face. The incident was so surreal that fans initially thought it was scripted.
Shortly after, Dave Chappelle sparked controversial discourse for similar reasons. During the 2022 Netflix Is A Joke Comedy Festival, a man in the audience jumped on stage and assaulted Dave Chappelle after being “triggered” by his set. Chris Rock took to the stage and asked the audience, “Was that Will Smith?”
The two comedians have since used the incidents as ammunition for future shows. During a Phoenix show back in August, Chris Rock joked that returning to the Oscars would be like returning to a crime scene.
Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle Tour Dates
The iconic Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle comedy tour will kick off on December 1st in San Diego, CA, and stop in Phoenix, Anaheim, San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento and Thousand Palms before closing it out in Seattle, WA on December 16th.
- Thursday, December 1 – San Diego, CA – Viejas Arena
- Saturday, December 3 – San Diego, CA – Viejas Arena
- Monday, December 5 – Phoenix, AZ – Footprint Center
- Wednesday, December 7 – Anaheim, CA – Honda Center
- Saturday, December 10 – San Jose, CA – SAP Center
- Sunday, December 11 – San Francisco, CA – Chase Center
- Monday, December 12 – Sacramento, CA – Golden 1 Center
- Wednesday, December 14 – Thousand Palms, CA – Acrisure Arena
- Friday, December 16 – Seattle, WA – Climate Pledge Arena
How much are Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle tickets?
If you’re looking for the best seats, VIP packages are available for between $350.00 and $3000.00, depending on the venue.
How to get tickets to Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle
If you haven’t purchased tickets for the Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock tour, don’t worry. You can purchase tickets right here with SeatGeek:
Things to know before a Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock show
As with any show, there are a few things to know before attending. For the Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock tour 2022, there are a few things, in particular, to take note of.
The Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle tour is a camera-free zone. Upon arrival, cell phones and apple watches will be secured in Yondr pouches to prevent recording devices from being used. Guests will maintain possession of their phones throughout the night and may have them unlocked at designated Yondr unlocking stations near the lobby.
Anyone seen using a recording device during the show will be escorted out of the venue by security immediately. Banning devices isn’t to stop you from reliving your favorite stand-up show but rather to protect the comedians’ material from copyright infringement.
Rules and Regulations
Each venue will have slightly different additional rules and regulations. It’s your responsibility to ensure you’re prepared before entry. To make things a little bit easier, we’ve put together a list of essential things to look into before the show.
- Check the COVID-19 restrictions for your venue.
- Review the approved and prohibited items list for your venue.
- If you’re driving to the event, check to see if you need to purchase parking before arrival.
- If you’re using rideshares or taxis, check on the pickup/dropoff locations for the respected venue.
- Make sure your tickets are accessible on your mobile device or bring a printed copy. Depending on the venue, there may not be a pickup box office.
Now that you know all the essentials for the Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle tour, grab a friend and get ready to laugh (and maybe cry) the night away!