- Find tickets from 193 dollars to Chris Stapleton on Friday March 15 2019 at 8:00 pm at Choctaw Grand Theater in Durant, OK
- Find tickets from 176 dollars to Chris Stapleton on Saturday March 16 2019 at 8:00 pm at Choctaw Grand Theater in Durant, OK
- Find tickets from 219 dollars to George Strait with Chris Stapleton and Chris Janson on Saturday March 30 2019 at 4:00 pm at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 187 dollars to Country Thunder (4 Day Pass) with Tim McGraw, Dierks Bentley, Chris Stapleton, and more on Thursday April 11 2019 at time to be announced at Country Thunder Fairgrounds Florence in Florence, AZ
- Find tickets from 293 dollars to Chris Stapleton on Thursday April 25 2019 at 9:00 pm at 3TEN Austin City Limits Live in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 349 dollars to Country Thunder (4 Day Pass) with Chris Stapleton, and more on Thursday July 11 2019 at time to be announced at Craven Country Jamboree Festival Site in Craven, Canada
- Find tickets from 148 dollars to Country Concert (Friday Pass) with Chris Stapleton on Friday July 12 2019 at 10:00 pm at Hickory Hill Lakes in Fort Loramie, OH
- Find tickets from 170 dollars to Country Thunder (4 Day Pass) with Jake Owen, Tim McGraw, Chris Stapleton, and more on Thursday July 18 2019 at time to be announced at Shadow Hill Ranch in Twin Lakes, WI
- Find tickets from 99 dollars to Chris Stapleton on Saturday July 20 2019 at 8:00 pm at Great Jones County Fair in Monticello, IA
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Country Thunder (Sunday Pass) with Chris Stapleton, and more on Sunday July 21 2019 at 12:00 pm at Shadow Hill Ranch in Twin Lakes, WI
The fans have spoken
"Easy process, best price, lowest fees, and good seats!"
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
Chris Stapleton Details
Chris Stapleton got his start in Nashville as a songwriter, co-writing six country number one songs for artists such as George Strait, Luke Bryan, and Darius Rucker. Over 150 of his songs have appeared on albums of various artists, including “If It Hadn’t Been For Love”, covered by Adele. After singing lead vocals for two groups, Chris Stapleton released his debut solo album, “Traveller”, in 2015, propelling him into the spotlight and taking his music career to greater heights.
Chris Stapleton has been nominated for over fifty awards, winning more than thirty. He has won several Grammy Awards, including three in 2018 alone for Best Country Album, Best Country Solo Performance for the song, “Either Way”, and Best Country Song for the song, “Broken Halos”. Chris Stapleton also won the Country Music Association Awards Male Vocalist of the Year in 2015, 2016, and 2017. His album, “Traveller”, won Billboard Music Awards Top Country Album in 2016 and 2017. Eight songs written by Chris Stapleton have won the ASCAP Country Music Awards honor for Most Performed Song since 2006.
Chris Stapleton is amazingly talented, and he uses that talent to inform his unique sound. There is no one in the industry quite like Chris Stapleton, who blends country, blues, rock, and bluegrass so seamlessly that his work transcends any one genre.
Chris Stapleton Concert Setlist
Chris Stapleton is nothing if not unique, and fans can enjoy his unique sound with a mixture of original releases and covers during his setlist. “Fire Away” is a touching song that captures the kind of love that doesn’t run from the hard times, making it one of the fan favorites in concerts. “Nobody To Blame” was Chris Stapleton’s first top 10 single, and for good reason. With an honest look at a relationship that’s gone wrong, Chris Stapleton tells the story of a man who knows he’s the only one to blame with heartfelt accuracy. “Tennessee Whiskey” is the breakout hit from his first album, though fans might not know that this song was covered by George Jones in the ‘80s. Chris Stapleton pays perfect homage to the country legend, remaking the song with his own infusion of blues that takes this hit to the next level in ways no other artist has done before him. “Broken Halos” is another fan favorite that makes the cut, featuring some amazing harmonies from Chris Stapleton’s wife, Morgane. “Sometimes I Cry” is one of those songs that just stands out, showing off Chris Stapleton’s distinctive vocals and proving why he is a powerhouse in country music.
Chris Stapleton in Concert
Chris Stapleton is more than comfortable on stage, and his concerts are very laid back and down to earth. His approach to concerts is reminiscent of country greats of past decades, giving the venues a more intimate feel. An accomplished guitarist, Chris Stapleton treats fans to extended instrumentals not available anywhere else. Chris Stapleton’s music features heavy use of the more classic country music instruments, all infused with a bluesy style that’s all his own.
Chris Stapleton Tour Dates
See below for a list of Chris Stapleton tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
Fort Loramie, OH
Twin Lakes, WI
Twin Lakes, WI
February 2, 2018
Hottest Tour Announcements of the Week
A mish-mosh of country artists, comedians and iconic alt rockers. Here are the hottest tour announcements of the week! Luke Bryan 'What Makes You Country XL' Tour https://youtu.be/3yyZ0UOZgcQ In support of his sixth studio album, What Makes You Country, Luke Bryan is hitting the road for a supersized tour of the same name. The stadium…
January 29, 2018
Chris Stapleton Announces 2018 All-American Road Show Tour
Chris Stapleton is bringing his All-American Road Show back. The Grammy winner will head out on tour two times this year, with the first leg of shows set for June 16 through August 24 and the second leg for October 4 through November 3. The first leg kicks off in Brandon, MS at the Brandon…
December 1, 2017
The Eagles Announce Additional Tour Dates With Jimmy Buffet & James Taylor
As promised, The Eagles have added more dates to their recently-announced tour with Jimmy Buffet and James Taylor. The eight additional concerts include a March 12 tour opener at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, followed by stops in St. Louis on the 18th, Kansas City on the 19th, and two Alberta shows on May 14…