- Find tickets from 90 dollars to Chris Stapleton with Brent Cobb and The Marcus King Band on Thursday August 29 at 7:00 pm at Von Braun Center Propst Arena in Huntsville, AL
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Chris Stapleton with The Marcus King Band and Brent Cobb on Friday August 30 at 7:00 pm at Cajundome in Lafayette, LA
- Find tickets from 116 dollars to Chris Stapleton with Brent Cobb and The Marcus King Band on Saturday August 31 at 7:00 pm at The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL
- Find tickets from 108 dollars to Chris Stapleton with Brothers Osborne on Thursday October 3 at 7:00 pm at JQH Arena in Springfield, MO
- Find tickets from 43 dollars to Chris Stapleton on Friday October 4 at 7:00 pm at Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, OK
- Find tickets from 72 dollars to Chris Stapleton on Saturday October 5 at 7:00 pm at FedExForum in Memphis, TN
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Chris Stapleton on Thursday October 10 at 7:00 pm at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets from 72 dollars to Chris Stapleton on Friday October 11 at 7:00 pm at MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 52 dollars to Chris Stapleton on Saturday October 12 at 7:00 pm at Coral Sky Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach, FL
- Find tickets from 112 dollars to Chris Stapleton on Thursday October 17 at 7:00 pm at North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, SC
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Chris Stapleton on Friday October 18 at 7:00 pm at Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater in Virginia Beach, VA
- Find tickets from 98 dollars to Chris Stapleton on Saturday October 19 at 7:00 pm at Greensboro Coliseum Complex in Greensboro, NC
- Find tickets from 109 dollars to Chris Stapleton with Brothers Osborne on Thursday October 24 at 7:00 pm at Alliant Energy Center in Madison, WI
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to Chris Stapleton on Friday October 25 at 7:00 pm at Peoria Civic Center in Peoria, IL
- Find tickets from 127 dollars to Chris Stapleton on Saturday October 26 at 7:00 pm at Sprint Center in Kansas City, MO
- Find tickets from 117 dollars to Chris Stapleton on Friday November 1 at 7:00 pm at Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenville, SC
- Find tickets from 108 dollars to Chris Stapleton on Saturday November 2 at 7:00 pm at KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, KY
Chris Stapleton Details
Chris Stapleton got his start in Nashville as a songwriter, co-writing six country number one songs for artists such as George Strait, Luke Bryan, and Darius Rucker. Over 150 of his songs have appeared on albums of various artists, including “If It Hadn’t Been For Love”, covered by Adele. After singing lead vocals for two groups, Chris Stapleton released his debut solo album, “Traveller”, in 2015, propelling him into the spotlight and taking his music career to greater heights.
Chris Stapleton has been nominated for over fifty awards, winning more than thirty. He has won several Grammy Awards, including three in 2018 alone for Best Country Album, Best Country Solo Performance for the song, “Either Way”, and Best Country Song for the song, “Broken Halos”. Chris Stapleton also won the Country Music Association Awards Male Vocalist of the Year in 2015, 2016, and 2017. His album, “Traveller”, won Billboard Music Awards Top Country Album in 2016 and 2017. Eight songs written by Chris Stapleton have won the ASCAP Country Music Awards honor for Most Performed Song since 2006.
Chris Stapleton is amazingly talented, and he uses that talent to inform his unique sound. There is no one in the industry quite like Chris Stapleton, who blends country, blues, rock, and bluegrass so seamlessly that his work transcends any one genre.
Chris Stapleton Concert Setlist
Chris Stapleton is nothing if not unique, and fans can enjoy his unique sound with a mixture of original releases and covers during his setlist. “Fire Away” is a touching song that captures the kind of love that doesn’t run from the hard times, making it one of the fan favorites in concerts. “Nobody To Blame” was Chris Stapleton’s first top 10 single, and for good reason. With an honest look at a relationship that’s gone wrong, Chris Stapleton tells the story of a man who knows he’s the only one to blame with heartfelt accuracy. “Tennessee Whiskey” is the breakout hit from his first album, though fans might not know that this song was covered by George Jones in the ‘80s. Chris Stapleton pays perfect homage to the country legend, remaking the song with his own infusion of blues that takes this hit to the next level in ways no other artist has done before him. “Broken Halos” is another fan favorite that makes the cut, featuring some amazing harmonies from Chris Stapleton’s wife, Morgane. “Sometimes I Cry” is one of those songs that just stands out, showing off Chris Stapleton’s distinctive vocals and proving why he is a powerhouse in country music.
Chris Stapleton in Concert
Chris Stapleton is more than comfortable on stage, and his concerts are very laid back and down to earth. His approach to concerts is reminiscent of country greats of past decades, giving the venues a more intimate feel. An accomplished guitarist, Chris Stapleton treats fans to extended instrumentals not available anywhere else. Chris Stapleton’s music features heavy use of the more classic country music instruments, all infused with a bluesy style that’s all his own.
Chris Stapleton Ticket Prices
The cost of Chris Stapleton tickets can vary based on a host of factors. Please see below for a look at how Chris Stapleton ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Chris Stapleton tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|City||Venue||Average Ticket Price|
Chris Stapleton Tour Dates
See below for a list of Chris Stapleton tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
Orange Beach, AL
Oklahoma City, OK
West Palm Beach, FL
North Charleston, SC
January 25, 2019
Chris Stapleton Announces 2019 All-American Road Show Dates
Use code ALLAMERICAN20 at checkout for $20 off your purchase of $100 or more! Chris Stapleton never asked to be the standard bearer of the "right" kind of country. The bearded belter just made excellent, emotional country music and a conflicted, conservative Country Music Association crowned them their de facto king. If you need any…