- Find tickets from 141 dollars to Louder Than Life (3 Day Pass) with Godsmack, Nine Inch Nails, Deftones, and more on Friday September 28 at time to be announced at Champions Park in Louisville, KY
- Find tickets from 63 dollars to Louder Than Life (Sunday Pass) with Nine Inch Nails, Deftones, Ice Cube, and more on Sunday September 30 at 6:00 pm at Champions Park in Louisville, KY
- Find tickets from 323 dollars to Austin City Limits (Weekend 1 Pass) with Paul McCartney, Metallica, Childish Gambino, and more on Friday October 5 at time to be announced at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 127 dollars to Austin City Limits Festival (Saturday Pass) with Metallica, CHVRCHES, Deftones, and more on Saturday October 6 at 11:00 am at Zilker Park in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 307 dollars to Monster Energy Aftershock (Weekend Pass) with System of a Down, Deftones, Alice in Chains, and more on Saturday October 13 at time to be announced at Discovery Park in Sacramento, CA
- Find tickets from 88 dollars to Monster Energy Aftershock (Saturday Pass) with Deftones, Godsmack, Shinedown, and more on Saturday October 13 at 11:00 am at Discovery Park in Sacramento, CA
- Find tickets from 100 dollars to Dia de los Deftones with Deftones, Future, Mike Shinoda, and more on Saturday November 3 at 3:00 pm at Petco Park in San Diego, CA
The fans have spoken
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
"Love this website! Prices usually come out cheaper than all the other websites as well!"
"Easy process, best price, lowest fees, and good seats!"
One of today's best performers, Deftones puts on a show that fans of live music are sure to enjoy. SeatGeek has great options for Deftones tickets at a number of different price points. For fans of classic rock music, this is a can't-miss artist.
A prolific performer, Deftones has played concerts in cities including Chula Vista, Dallas, Los Angeles, and more. To view all remaining tour stops, scroll up to the list at the top of this page. Deftones has also played shows in tandem with some of the biggest acts in music, including Rise Against, Refused, and Cult Leader. Festival lovers may also be able to catch a Deftones show at a music festival -- they have been in the lineup at events such as Monster Energy Aftershock.
On average, a ticket to see Deftones in concert costs $72. However, ticket prices are subject to change and may vary based on the concert location, day of week, size of venue, and more. Prices may also differ city to city. For example, tickets to see Deftones in Chula Vista typically cost $68, while tickets to Deftones in Dallas resell for an average of $55.
If Deftones is currently on tour, you can find tickets to concerts at the top of this page. To get alerts on Deftones tickets to make sure you never miss a show, be sure to register for a SeatGeek account!
July 21, 2017
Guns N' Roses Announce Even More North American Dates
(Update 7/21/17) Guns N' Roses have added 11 more tour dates to their already packed summer schedule, with additional appearances in NYC, Toronto and Los Angeles. Also on the docket is a Newark, NJ show, plus Connecticut, Kentucky, Tennessee--actually, why don't you just consult the updated schedule below. As we already know, there will be…
March 29, 2016
Deftones Add Dates With Refused for Gore Tour
(Update 3/29/16 The Deftones have added dates to their 'Gore' tour, with a new chunk of shows taking place throughout August. Even more exciting, for seven of the upcoming gigs they'll be joined by hardcore band Refused. The joint shows begin on August 2 in Bethlehem, PA. Check below for more details. ********** (Original Post 1/28/16)…
February 19, 2016
Top 5 Tour Announcements of the Week
With so much concert and festival news rolling in every day, it's easy to miss stuff. Below you'll find a top five filled with all the tour announcements you may not have caught the first time around. Phish Summer Tour It's been just over a month since Phish wrapped up their three-day Riviera Maya run,…