- Find tickets from 60 dollars to Milky Chance on Thursday October 1 at 8:00 pm at Moore Theatre in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Odie on Thursday October 1 at 8:00 pm at Chop Suey in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Candlebox on Saturday October 3 at 8:00 pm at Paramount Theatre in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 193 dollars to They Might Be Giants on Saturday October 3 at 8:00 pm at Neptune Theatre in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 48 dollars to Wednesday 13 on Sunday October 4 at 6:45 pm at El Corazon in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 69 dollars to Sasha Sloan on Sunday October 4 at 8:00 pm at The Showbox in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Mdou Moctar (21+) on Wednesday October 7 at 8:00 pm at The Crocodile in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 47 dollars to Krokus on Thursday October 8 at 7:30 pm at El Corazon in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Adelitas Way on Sunday October 11 at 7:30 pm at El Corazon in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 63 dollars to Greg Dulli on Sunday October 11 at 9:00 pm at The Crocodile in Seattle, WA
Concerts in Seattle Details
Seattle is best known in the music scene for as the birthplace of grunge. The city’s place in the musical consciousness of the US peaked during the 1990s as artists like Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and Stone Temple Pilots achieved massive success. Grunge became the “Seattle Sound”, which NPR describes as a “gritty sound that developed in a gritty port city”. Grunge contributed to major growth in Seattle as young people flocked to the city in the 90s and beyond.
The city built the Seattle Center as the location for the 1962 World’s Fair. Though the most famous landmark from the Fair is the iconic Space Needle, the KeyArena was also built as part of the center and has served as one of Seattle’s major entertainment venues. KeyArena is known as the former home of the NBA’s now-relocated Seattle Supersonics, and has also been a noteworthy concert venue in US music history. The Beatles played two shows at the venue in the 1960s, and Metallica performed one of their first shows at a major venue there. Seattle local, Macklemore, has also played a number of sold out concerts at KeyArena and has two more shows scheduled for the end of 2017. Some other recent and upcoming concerts at KeyArena include Charli XCX, Jay-Z, Lorde, Pink, and Sam Smith.
The area’s other major concert venue is located in nearby Tacoma (about 30 miles south of Seattle). The Tacoma Dome is noteworthy for having the largest wooden domed roof of any arena. It also has more customizable seating configurations than most venues of its size. The Tacoma Dome can fit up to 20,000 guests but can be scaled down to smaller, theater style configuration for 3000. In 1983, David Bowie became the first artist to perform at the arena. Garth Brooks, Miranda Lambert, Shania Twain, and Katy Perry will perform at the Tacoma Dome in the near future.
You can also find more intimate venues all around Seattle. Some its highest rated concert venues include The Showbox, Cafe Racer, and The Crocodile.
What’s the best place to see a concert in Seattle?
Larger venues like KeyArena and Tacoma Dome are great for seeing top-level artists in an arena setting. Smaller venues like The Showbox are no slouch either. Major artists like Pearl Jam have performed there in the past. You’re in for a good show no matter where you go.
What concerts can I see in Seattle this weekend?
Scroll up to the “Events this Weekend” section to see what concerts are playing in or near Seattle this weekend.
Some venues, like the Showbox, offer discounts for staying at certain hotels. Most shows at the Showbox are 21+. If you’re under 21, make sure to figure out whether you’ll be allowed in before you buy any tickets. The Showbox lets patrons in early if they buy food or drinks at their lounge space.
How much will I pay to see a concert in Seattle?
Seattle is one of the top concert destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. Fans of all types are able to find a price point they’re comfortable with. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming concerts, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What concert should I see while I’m in Seattle?
Seattle is a great place for all kinds of concerts (not just the grunge music it’s famous for). Explore the listings above to see what music is in town tonight, this weekend, and further in the future.
Musicians on Tour in Seattle
- Billie Eilish in Seattle (Tacoma Dome)
- Fall Out Boy in Seattle (T-Mobile Park)
- Green Day in Seattle (T-Mobile Park)
- Harry Styles in Seattle (Tacoma Dome)
- Jenny Lewis in Seattle (Tacoma Dome)
- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts in Seattle (T-Mobile Park)
- Justin Bieber in Seattle (Tacoma Dome)
- Maroon 5 in Seattle (White River Amphitheatre)
- Motley Crue in Seattle (T-Mobile Park)
- Poison in Seattle (T-Mobile Park)