All Concerts in Seattle
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Kainalu (21+) on Wednesday May 31 at 7:00 pm at Barboza in Seattle, WA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Duran Duran with Bastille and Nile Rodgers on Wednesday May 31 at 7:00 pm at Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, WA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Hobo Johnson on Wednesday May 31 at 8:00 pm at Chop Suey in Seattle, WA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Tinariwen (21+) on Wednesday May 31 at 8:30 pm at The Showbox in Seattle, WA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Zoso The Ultimate Led Zeppelin Experience on Thursday June 1 at 8:00 pm at Neptune Theatre - WA in Seattle, WA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds and Garbage on Friday June 2 at 7:00 pm at White River Amphitheatre in Auburn, WA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Shwayze on Friday June 2 at 8:00 pm at Nectar Lounge in Seattle, WA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to WAR on Friday June 2 at 8:00 pm at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort Event Lawn in Suquamish, WA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Musiq Soulchild (21+) on Friday June 2 at 8:30 pm at Emerald Queen Casino in Tacoma, WA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Curren$y with Buddy on Friday June 2 at 8:30 pm at Neptune Theatre - WA in Seattle, WA
About Seattle Concerts
Seattle is best known in the music scene for being the birthplace of grunge. The city’s place in the musical consciousness of the US peaked during the 1990s as artists like Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Stone Temple Pilots achieved massive success. Grunge became the “Seattle Sound”, which NPR describes as a “gritty sound that developed in a gritty port city”. Grunge contributed to major growth in Seattle as young people flocked to the city in the 90s and beyond.
The city built the Seattle Center as the location for the 1962 World’s Fair. Though the most famous landmark from the Fair is the iconic Space Needle, Climate Pledge Arena was also built as part of the center and has served as one of Seattle’s major entertainment venues. Climate Pledge Arena is known as the former home of the NBA’s now-relocated Seattle Supersonics, and has also been a noteworthy concert venue in US music history. The Beatles played two shows at the venue in the 1960s, and Metallica performed one of their first shows at a major venue there.
The area’s other major concert venue is located in nearby Tacoma (about 30 miles south of Seattle). The Tacoma Dome is noteworthy for having the largest wooden domed roof of any arena. It also has more customizable seating configurations than most venues of its size. The Tacoma Dome can fit up to 20,000 guests but can be scaled down to smaller, theater style configuration for 3000. In 1983, David Bowie became the first artist to perform at the arena.
You can also find more intimate venues all around Seattle. Some its highest rated concert venues include The Showbox, Cafe Racer, and The Crocodile.
What concert venues are located in Seattle?
Larger venues like Climate Pledge Arena and Tacoma Dome are great for seeing top-level artists in an arena setting. Smaller venues like The Showbox are no slouch either. Major artists like Pearl Jam have performed there in the past. You’re in for a good show no matter where you go.
What concerts can I see in Seattle this weekend?
Scroll up to the “All Concerts in Seattle” section to see what concerts are playing in or near Seattle this weekend.
Tips for attending concerts in Seattle
Some venues, like the Showbox, offer discounts for staying at certain hotels. Most shows at the Showbox are 21+, so keep that in mind when buying tickets. The Showbox lets patrons in early if they buy food or drinks at their lounge space.
How much will I pay to see a concert in Seattle?
Seattle is one of the top concert destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming concerts, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What concert should I see while I’m in Seattle?
Seattle is a great place for all kinds of concerts (not just the grunge music it’s famous for). Explore the listings above to see what music is in town tonight, this weekend, and further in the future.
Musicians on Tour in Seattle
Concerts in Seattle by Venue
- Concerts at Barboza
- Concerts at Chop Suey
- Concerts at Climate Pledge Arena
- Concerts at Emerald Queen Casino
- Concerts at Nectar Lounge
- Concerts at Neptune Theatre - WA
- Concerts at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort Event Lawn
- Concerts at The Crocodile
- Concerts at The Showbox
- Concerts at White River Amphitheatre