All Concerts in Portland
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to The National with Soccer Mommy on Saturday June 3 at 6:30 pm at McMenamins Historic Edgefield Amphitheater in Troutdale, OR
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds and Garbage on Saturday June 3 at 7:00 pm at RV Inn Style Resorts Amphitheater in Ridgefield, WA
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Mana on Saturday June 3 at 8:00 pm at Moda Center in Portland, OR
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Eyelids on Saturday June 3 at 9:00 pm at Doug Fir Lounge in Portland, OR
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to WUKI on Saturday June 3 at 10:00 pm at 45 East in Portland, OR
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Melanie Martinez on Sunday June 4 at 7:30 pm at Moda Center in Portland, OR
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Larry June on Sunday June 4 at 8:00 pm at Roseland Theater in Portland, OR
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Buffalo Daughter on Sunday June 4 at 9:00 pm at Doug Fir Lounge in Portland, OR
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to The Midnight (21+) on Monday June 5 at 8:00 pm at Dante's in Portland, OR
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Postmodern Jukebox on Monday June 5 at 8:00 pm at Revolution Hall - Portland in Portland, OR
About Portland Concerts
Portland is the largest city in Oregon, and that makes it one of the best places on the west coast (especially outside of California) for live entertainment. Portland’s music scene in particular has thrived for decades. Hardcore punk surged in Portland throughout the 80s and 90s, and genres like bluegrass and old-time music have large followings in the city. In recent years, Electronic Dance Music has become a major part of Portland’s music scene. In addition, Portland is well-known for its many karaoke bars, and the New York Times has called Portland “the capital of karaoke” in the US.
The Moda Center is Portland’s largest indoor entertainment arena. The building opened in 1995 and has primarily been used as the home arena of the NBA’s Portland Trail Blazers. During the offseason and when the Trail Blazers are on the road, the Moda Center is one of the city’s top concert venues. Nine Inch Nails and David Bowie performed the first concert at Moda Center in 1995. The Trail Blazers’ former home arena, Veterans Memorial Coliseum, is also still standing and is still used as a concert venue.
Portland has been called the City of Roses because its climate is perfect for growing roses, and venues like the Roseland Theater play off of that nickname. The Roseland is a 1400 person capacity, standing room only venue. The theater has live entertainment most nights of the week and features rock, blues, dance, and hip hop acts.
Portland’s major outdoor venue is the Oregon Zoo Amphitheater, which holds concerts at the Oregon Zoo from June to September. The Zoo began its summer concert series in 1979, and the tradition has been going strong ever since. Seating is available at the Amphitheater, and there is also a large, general admission lawn section.
What concert venues are located in Portland?
If you can go during the summer, you’ll have a great time at the Oregon Zoo Amphitheater. Admission to the zoo is also included in the cost of your ticket! For a more intimate, club-like feel, the Roseland Theater is a good option, and there’s music there almost every night of the year.
What concerts can I see in Portland this weekend?
Scroll up to the “All Concerts in Portland” section to see what concerts are happening in Portland over the weekend.
Tips for attending concerts in Portland
Your ticket to a concert at the Oregon Zoo Amphitheater includes admission to the zoo on the day of the show. If you have a general admission ticket, you can bring a lawn chair or beach towel to sit on. MAX (TriMet light rail service) is the best way to get to the zoo.
How much will I pay to see a concert in Portland?
Portland is one of the top concert destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming concerts, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What concert should I see while I’m in Portland?
Portland has concerts happening all the time. Look through the listings above to see what options are available tonight, this weekend, and further in the future.
Musicians on Tour in Portland
- Aerosmith in Portland
- Arctic Monkeys in Portland
- beabadoobee in Portland (Holocene)
- Extreme in Portland
- Ghostemane in Portland (Roseland Theater)
- Hozier in Portland (Moda Center)
- Neil Giraldo in Portland (Washington County Fair Complex)
- Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo in Portland
- Peso Pluma in Portland
- Snoop Dogg in Portland
Concerts in Portland by Venue
- Concerts at 45 East
- Concerts at Aladdin Theater
- Concerts at Dante's
- Concerts at Doug Fir Lounge
- Concerts at McMenamins Historic Edgefield Amphitheater
- Concerts at Mississippi Studios
- Concerts at Moda Center
- Concerts at Revolution Hall - Portland
- Concerts at Roseland Theater
- Concerts at RV Inn Style Resorts Amphitheater