- Find tickets from 33 dollars to The Expendables with Bumpin Uglies on Friday October 2 at 7:30 pm at Culture Room in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Find tickets from 32 dollars to Groundation on Saturday October 3 at 7:30 pm at Culture Room in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Find tickets from 92 dollars to David Bisbal on Sunday October 11 at 8:00 pm at The Fillmore Miami Beach in Miami Beach, FL
- Find tickets from 71 dollars to Walter Trout on Friday October 16 at 9:00 pm at The Funky Biscuit in Boca Raton, FL
- Find tickets from 132 dollars to Dyango with The Mustang on Saturday October 17 at 8:00 pm at James L Knight Center in Miami, FL
- Find tickets from 99 dollars to Enrique Iglesias with Ricky Martin on Saturday October 24 at 7:30 pm at American Airlines Arena in Miami, FL
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to Jonny Lang on Monday October 26 at 7:30 pm at Broward Center for the Performing Arts in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Find tickets from 43 dollars to Tab Benoit on Saturday November 7 at 8:00 pm at Culture Room in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Find tickets from 80 dollars to John Tesh on Sunday November 8 at 2:00 pm at Broward Center Amaturo in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Find tickets from 80 dollars to John Tesh on Sunday November 8 at 6:00 pm at Broward Center Amaturo in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Concerts in Miami Details
Miami is famous for its ports and beaches, and the city is one of the most visited places in the US. Only New York City gets more international visitors than Miami, but you can find more than cruises, sun, and sports in Miami. The city’s clubs and major arenas make it an excellent area for concerts and live music. Venues are located both in Miami’s downtown area and about 30 miles north in Ft. Lauderdale.
The NBA’s Miami Heat play in American Airlines Arena in Downtown Miami. When the Heat aren’t in town, the 20,000 seat arena hosts some of the area’s largest concerts. The arena opened on New Year's Eve in 1999 to a concert by Gloria Estefan. Other artists who have performed at the arena throughout the years include One Direction, Kanye West, Madonna, Maroon 5, and Adele. The Killers, Lorde, Sam Smith, and Shakira will play at American Airlines Arena in 2018.
Nearby Ft. Lauderdale is home to the Miami area’s other major concert venue. The BB&T Center, also used as the home rink for the NHL’s Florida Panthers, is the largest indoor arena in Florida. Depending on the stage configuration, BB&T center can fit up to 22,000 fans at concerts. The arena opened in October of 1998 to a concert from Celine Dion. Iron Maiden, Pearl Jam, Twenty One Pilots, and Panic! At the Disco have all recently performed at BB&T Center. Lana Del Ray, Pink, Shania Twain, and Harry Styles are among the artists scheduled to perform at BB&T Center in 2018.
The Miami area's club scene is what really sets it apart from other cities. One of the area’s top clubs is The Culture Room, which features many up-and-coming artists. Fans of the arena praise its sound quality and its size: it’s large enough for the crowd, but you feel like you’re right on top of the stage no matter where you’re standing.
What’s the best place to see a concert in Miami?
If you want to get into Miami’s unique club scene, The Culture Room is one of your best bets. Don’t let its inauspicious appearance (the venue is located in a strip mall) fool you. Miami’s two major arenas are great venues as well, and they’re likely to book some of your favorite artists.
What concerts can I see in Miami this weekend?
Scroll up to the “Events this Weekend” section to see tickets and listings for concerts you can see in Miami this weekend.
The Culture Room has a free parking lot, but it fills up quickly. If you don’t get there on time, you can park at the inn next door for $10. Make sure you print your ticket, too—they won’t be able to scan it off your phone. The venue is also standing room only.
How much will I pay to see a concert in Miami?
Miami is one of the top concert destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. Fans of all types are able to find a price point they’re comfortable with. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming concerts, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What concert should I see while I’m in Miami?
Scroll through the listings above to see what concerts are playing in Miami tonight, this weekend, or further in the future. There are dozens of artists and venues to choose from.
Musicians on Tour in Miami
- Elton John in Miami (American Airlines Arena)
- Green Day in Miami (Hard Rock Stadium)
- Harry Styles in Miami (BB&T Center)
- Jenny Lewis in Miami (BB&T Center)
- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts in Miami (Hard Rock Stadium)
- Justin Bieber in Miami (American Airlines Arena)
- Motley Crue in Miami (Hard Rock Stadium)
- Poison in Miami (Hard Rock Stadium)
- Post Malone in Miami (Hard Rock Stadium)
- Travis Scott in Miami (Hard Rock Stadium)
Concerts in Miami by Venue
- Concerts at American Airlines Arena
- Concerts at Broward Center Amaturo
- Concerts at Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Concerts at Culture Room
- Concerts at James L Knight Center
- Concerts at Parker Playhouse
- Concerts at Seminole Coconut Creek Casino
- Concerts at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- Concerts at The Fillmore Miami Beach
- Concerts at The Funky Biscuit