- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Legends Classic on Monday November 23 at 7:00 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 36 dollars to Legends Classic on Tuesday November 24 at 5:00 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets to Notre Dame Fighting Irish at Kentucky Wildcats Basketball on Saturday December 12 at 1:00 pm at Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Basketball Details
South Bend is one of college football’s legendary destinations. But don’t sleep on the Notre Dame basketball team, which possesses a rich tradition of its own.
Notre Dame first played basketball in 1896. Since then, it has reached a Final Four, made more than a dozen Sweet Sixteen appearances, and appeared in three dozen NCAA Tournaments.
The Fighting Irish boast a handful of national players of the year in their history. One of them was Adrian Dantley in 1976. Dantley was a six-time NBA All-Star, and is a member of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
Notre Dame basketball’s coaching lineage includes Walter Halas – brother of Chicago Bears founder George Halas; Hall of Famer George Keogan; Digger Phelps, whose 20 seasons in South Bend included 14 NCAA tourney appearances, along with a Final Four berth in 1978; and all-time Fighting Irish wins leader Mike Brey, who took the reins of the program in 2000.
Notre Dame had been an independent for most of its existence, but joined the Atlantic Coast Conference in 2013 (for all sports except football).
Home games are played at Purcell Pavilion at the Edmund P. Joyce Center. The arena seats a manageable 9,149 fans, and has a reputation as a giant killer. The Irish have defeated multiple No. 1-ranked teams at home, including a 1974 victory that broke UCLA’s 88-game winning streak.
The Notre Dame Band always gets the home crowd fired up, though the student section – located behind the basket – usually doesn’t need much encouragement.
Frequently Asked Questions About Notre Dame Basketball Tickets
How much are Notre Dame basketball tickets?
Notre Dame Fighting Irish basketball ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Notre Dame Fighting Irish tickets can be found for as low as $10.00, with an average price of $27.00 but can vary depending on the opponent.
Where do the Notre Dame Fighting Irish play?
The Notre Dame Fighting Irish basketball team home games are played at Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center on the University of Notre Dame campus in Notre Dame, IN.
What conference do the Notre Dame Fighting Irish play in?
The Notre Dame Fighting Irish basketball team represents University of Notre Dame and competes in the NCAA’s ACC.
How to buy Notre Dame Fighting Irish basketball tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Notre Dame Fighting Irish basketball tickets.
- Browse the above listings of School College Basketball tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Notre Dame Fighting Irish basketball tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Notre Dame Fighting Irish basketball tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Notre Dame Fighting Irish basketball tickets.
Other ACC Basketball Teams
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Basketball Top Matchups
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Basketball Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|