- Find tickets from 94 dollars to Gladys Knight on Friday May 21 at 8:00 pm at MGM Northfield Park - Center Stage in Northfield, OH
- Find tickets from 112 dollars to Chicago (Rescheduled from 4/16/2020, 11/15/2020) on Sunday May 23 at 8:00 pm at MGM Northfield Park - Center Stage in Northfield, OH
- Find tickets from 104 dollars to Randy Bachman with Burton Cummings on Sunday June 6 at 8:00 pm at MGM Northfield Park - Center Stage in Northfield, OH
- Find tickets from 132 dollars to Florida Georgia Line (Drive-In Concert Experience) on Saturday June 12 at 9:20 pm at Mayfield Road Drive-In Theatre in Chardon, OH
- Find tickets from 75 dollars to Barenaked Ladies (Rescheduled from 7/3/2020) on Saturday July 3 at 7:00 pm at Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica in Cleveland, OH
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Palaye Royale on Monday July 12 at 6:00 pm at House Of Blues - Cleveland in Cleveland, OH
- Find tickets from 60 dollars to David Gray on Saturday July 17 at 8:00 pm at Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica in Cleveland, OH
- Find tickets from 241 dollars to Wonderstruck (Saturday Pass) with Walk the Moon, Third Eye Blind, Lennon Stella, and more on Saturday July 24 at time to be announced at Lakeland Community College in Kirtland, OH
- Find tickets from 88 dollars to Backstreet Boys (Rescheduled from 7/28/2020) on Tuesday July 27 at 7:30 pm at Blossom Music Center in Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Rod Stewart with Cheap Trick on Wednesday July 28 at 7:30 pm at Blossom Music Center in Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Cleveland holds a major place in America’s music history. The phrase “rock and roll” originated on a Cleveland radio station, and Cleveland has been known as major market for rock artists. To solidify Cleveland’s place in rock history, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame opened in Cleveland in 1983 and serves as a monument to one of the most enduring and popular genres of music.
In addition to rock and roll, Cleveland is also known for its orchestra. The Cleveland Orchestra is considered a “Big Five” orchestra, placing it among the best in the world. The orchestra has played in Severance Hall since the building opened in 1931. The concert hall, located in University Circle, fits 2000 people and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Another of Cleveland’s unique attractions is Cain Park, which is open to the public and features a basketball court, a skateboard park, and a playground among its many amenities. The park’s contribution to the Cleveland’s music and arts scene is its 3000-seat amphitheater, which has operated since 1938 and has drawn in big names like Frank Sinatra, Harry Belafonte, and the Monkees.
Blossom Music Center is Cleveland’s second, larger, outdoor amphitheater. With both pavilion seating and a large lawn area, the Blossom Music Center can accommodate up to 23,000 people. Like many outdoor amphitheaters, the Blossom Music Center draws many popular acts over the summer. The center is also the summer home of the Cleveland Orchestra, and it has hosted music festivals like Vans Warped Tour, Ozzfest, and Lollapalooza.
Cleveland’s largest indoor arena is Quicken Loans Arena, best known as the home of the Cleveland Cavaliers. In addition to its many sporting events, the Q also hosts a wide variety of concerts every year.
Cleveland Concert Venues
Cain Park is located in Cleveland Heights. Its location was once a gully and hiking spot. Dina Rees Evans was the person responsible for the creation of the park and its amphitheater.
The Blossom Music Center is in Cuyahoga Falls, between Cleveland and Akron. The Michael Stanley Band, a popular local artist, holds the venue’s attendance record: 74,404 people attended four sold out shows in August of 1982.
Locals call Quicken Loans Arena “The Q.” The building is located in Downtown Cleveland, and is a quarter mile or less from the city’s major freeways. Downtown Cleveland also has a House of Blues location, which is popular for both food and music on weekend nights.
How much do Cleveland concert tickets cost?
The average resale ticket price for a concert in Cleveland is $143. Keep in mind that this price is an average, so it’s likely that you’ll be able to find tickets both below and above this price. Ticket prices may change depending on the performer as well as a host of other factors.
Cleveland Music Festivals
Though it does not have the history of some other festivals, the InCuya Music Festival is backed by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and brings the allure of a summer music festival to the city. The festival takes place in Downtown Cleveland. The inaugural 2018 festival featured New Order, The Avett Brothers, SZA and Awolnation as headliners.
The Blossom Music Festival is an annual classical music festival presented at Blossom Music Center by the Cleveland Orchestra. In addition to the classical music, there are also ballet and Broadway performances.
Cleveland Concert Transit
There are many ways to get to Quicken Loans Arena without having to drive. The Regional Transit Authority (RTA) offers bus and train routes to the Q from just about anywhere in Cuyahoga County. The Q also has a designated rideshare pickup and drop-off location in front of Tower City.
The Q is right in the thick of Downtown Cleveland, in the Gateway District. Explore nearby to discover some of Cleveland’s best food, shopping, and nightlife.
Musicians on Tour in Cleveland
- Dead & Company in Cleveland (Blossom Music Center)
- Def Leppard in Cleveland (FirstEnergy Stadium)
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts in Cleveland (FirstEnergy Stadium)
- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts in Cleveland (FirstEnergy Stadium)
- Maroon 5 in Cleveland (Blossom Music Center)
- Meghan Trainor in Cleveland (Blossom Music Center)
- Motley Crue in Cleveland (FirstEnergy Stadium)
- Poison in Cleveland (FirstEnergy Stadium)
- Sabrina Claudio in Cleveland (Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse)
- The Weeknd in Cleveland (Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse)
Concerts in Cleveland by Venue
- Concerts at Beachland Ballroom
- Concerts at Blossom Music Center
- Concerts at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Concerts at House Of Blues - Cleveland
- Concerts at Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Concerts at Lakeland Community College
- Concerts at MGM Northfield Park - Center Stage
- Concerts at MGM Northfield Park - Neon Room
- Concerts at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Concerts at The Agora Theater