All Concerts in Austin
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Boys Like Girls on Tuesday September 26 at 6:30 pm at Stubb's Waller Creek Amphitheater in Austin, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Todrick Hall on Tuesday September 26 at 7:00 pm at Emo's Austin in Austin, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Sweeping Promises on Tuesday September 26 at 8:00 pm at Empire Control Room & Garage in Austin, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Shawn James on Tuesday September 26 at 8:00 pm at Come and Take It Live in Austin, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Tim Atlas on Tuesday September 26 at 8:00 pm at Antone's Nightclub in Austin, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Dogstar with Archer Oh on Wednesday September 27 at 7:00 pm at Emo's Austin in Austin, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Lastlings on Wednesday September 27 at 7:30 pm at The Concourse Project in Austin, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Patrick Droney on Wednesday September 27 at 7:30 pm at Scoot Inn in Austin, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Roberta Gambarini on Wednesday September 27 at 8:00 pm at Antone's Nightclub in Austin, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Kim Petras on Wednesday September 27 at 8:00 pm at Moody Amphitheater in Austin, TX
About Austin Concerts
Austin, Texas is the fastest growing large city in the US, and its official motto is that it’s the “Live Music Capital of the World.” The city has a large number of venues and is able to offer live shows in many genres at an affordable price. The city is also well-known for hosting the South by Southwest and Austin City Limits music festivals. Austin is also notable for its role in the punk-rock scene in the late 1970s and early 1980s, with artists like Blondie and The Clash making frequent appearances in the city. Country music has also been an important part of Austin’s history, and the city even developed its own style of “progressive country” to set it apart from conventional hot-spots like Nashville.
One of the Austin area’s largest venues is the 8700 seat H-E-B Center at Cedar Park. The arena opened in 2009 to a sold-out show from country star George Strait.
Emo’s is a major part of the Texas music scene. Its original location was in Houston, but an Austin location opened in 1992 and has been part of the city’s nightlife ever since. Emo’s describes itself as “rough around the edges.” It originated as a club for punk rock and now hosts a variety of genres from alternative rock to EDM to R&B. You won’t have anywhere to sit down, but at a place like this, you won’t really mind.
The University of Texas has its main campus in Austin, and the university operates the Bass Concert Hall as its flagship theater. It can accommodate up to 2900 people.
What concert venues are located in Austin?
You can’t go wrong in the live music capital of the world. If you’re looking for history, places like Emo’s are very different from what they were back in the day, but it’s still pretty cool to say you were there. H-E-B Center is ideal for larger shows.
What are some concerts in Austin this weekend?
Scroll up to the “All Concerts in Austin” section to see available tickets for concerts in Austin this weekend.
Tips for attending concerts in Austin
Austin is great for live music, but it’s usually terrible for parking. Make arrangements to travel if you can. If you have to drive, make sure you look up the parking information for the venue. Some places will only take cash for parking.
How much do concert tickets cost in Austin?
Austin is one of the top concert destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming concerts, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What artists are coming to Austin?
To see upcoming concerts, explore the listings above to find events happening today, this weekend, and further in the future.
Musicians on Tour in Austin
Concerts in Austin by Venue
- Concerts at 3TEN Austin City Limits Live
- Concerts at Antone's Nightclub
- Concerts at Come and Take It Live
- Concerts at Emo's Austin
- Concerts at Empire Control Room & Garage
- Concerts at Moody Amphitheater
- Concerts at Paramount Theatre Austin
- Concerts at Scoot Inn
- Concerts at Stubb's Waller Creek Amphitheater
- Concerts at The Concourse Project