- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Arc Angels on Thursday July 7 at 8:00 pm at Antone's Nightclub in Austin, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Devin the Dude with Alfred Banks on Friday July 8 at 9:00 pm at Antone's Nightclub in Austin, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Lurrie Bell with John Primer on Saturday July 9 at 8:00 pm at Antone's Nightclub in Austin, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Jerry Paper (21+) on Monday July 11 at 8:00 pm at Antone's Nightclub in Austin, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to BANKS on Monday July 11 at 8:00 pm at Austin City Limits Live at The Moody Theater in Austin, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to The Masked Singer Live on Wednesday July 13 at 7:30 pm at Bass Concert Hall in Austin, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Johnny Nicholas with Marcia Ball on Wednesday July 13 at 8:00 pm at Antone's Nightclub in Austin, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Anson Funderburgh with Lou Ann Barton on Thursday July 14 at 8:00 pm at Antone's Nightclub in Austin, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Brandi Carlile on Friday July 15 at time to be announced at Moody Amphitheater in Austin, TX
- (opens in new tab) Find tickets to Purity Ring with Ekkstacy on Friday July 15 at 8:00 pm at Austin City Limits Live at The Moody Theater in Austin, TX
Austin, Texas is the fastest growing large city in the US, and its official motto is that it’s the “Live Music Capital of the World.” The city has a large number of venues and is able to offer live shows in many genres at an affordable price. The city is also well-known for hosting the South by Southwest and Austin City Limits music festivals. Austin is also notable for its role in the punk-rock scene in the late 1970s and early 1980s, with artists like Blondie and The Clash making frequent appearances in the city. Country music has also been an important part of Austin’s history, and the city even developed its own style of “progressive country” to set it apart from conventional hot-spots like Nashville.
One of the Austin area’s largest venues is the 8700 seat H-E-B Center at Cedar Park. The arena opened in 2009 to a sold-out show from country star George Strait. Artists who recently played at the H-E-B Center include Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bryan Adams, and Ellie Goulding.
Emo’s is a major part of the Texas music scene. Its original location opened was in Houston, but an Austin location opened in 1992 and has been part of the city’s nightlife ever since. Emo’s describes itself as “rough around the edges.” It originated as a club for punk rock and now hosts a variety of genres from alternative rock to EDM to R&B. You won’t have anywhere to sit down, but at a place like this, you won’t really mind. Recent and upcoming artists playing at Emo’s include 2 Chainz, Alison Wonderland, and Macklemore.
The University of Texas has its main campus in Austin, and the university operates the Bass Concert Hall as its flagship theatre. It can accommodate up to 2900 people. Recent and upcoming concerts at Bass Concert Hall include Father John Misty, Wilco, and Dream Theater.
Where is the best place to see a concert in Austin?
You can’t go wrong in the live music capital of the world. If you’re looking for history, places like Emo’s are very different from what they were back in the day, but it’s still pretty cool to say you were there. But your best bet is to search for artists or genres that you like.
What are some concerts in Austin this weekend?
Scroll up to the “Events this Weekend” section to see available tickets for concerts in Austin this weekend.
Austin is great for live music, but it’s usually terrible for parking. Make arrangements to travel if you can. If you have to drive, make sure you look up the parking information for the venue. Some places will only take cash for parking.
How much do concert tickets cost in Austin?
Austin is one of the top concert destinations in the country, with a wide variety of venues and performances. Fans of all types are able to find a price point they’re comfortable with. For a look at ticket prices for upcoming concerts, scroll to the top of the page and see events today, this weekend, and this week.
What artists are coming to Austin?
To see upcoming concerts, explore the listings above to find events happening today, this weekend, and further in the future.
Musicians on Tour in Austin
Concerts in Austin by Venue
- Concerts at Antone's Nightclub
- Concerts at Austin City Limits Live at The Moody Theater
- Concerts at Bass Concert Hall
- Concerts at Come and Take It Live
- Concerts at Emo's Austin
- Concerts at Germania Insurance Amphitheater
- Concerts at Haute Spot
- Concerts at Moody Amphitheater
- Concerts at Moody Center ATX
- Concerts at Stubb's Waller Creek Amphitheater